The benefits that Snapchat offers to businesses and users are very relevant. Having understood this, we will teach you through the following guide how to connect a Snapchat account with Instagram to share posts .
Can the Snapchat account be linked to the Instagram account?
Many people like the filters and content that Snapchat offers. That said, the most convenient way to share said content would be to link accounts, don't you think? The truth is, linking accounts would be great, however platforms don't offer this option. In other words, you cannot link a Snapchat account with Instagram .
In any case, don't be alarmed as there are several alternatives we can use if you want to share your Snapchat content on Instagram or share your account. The first thing is to share Snapchat content on Instagram.
Share your Snapchat content on Instagram
If you already know how to put or change the size and position of text on Snapchat, as well as other basic editing options, the most logical thing, if you want to share the content you do on Snapchat, is save it to post it on Instagram .
- The process is easy, simply, once you've created a Snapchat story, click the "button. Save "which is located in the lower left corner.
- This content will then appear in your gallery and you can share it without any limitation within Instagram.
In turn, don't forget to constantly update Snapchat to use its new features and get more out of it. On the other hand, what if you want to share your Snapchat account on Instagram. We also have an alternative.
Put a link to connect your Snapchat account with Instagram
While you can't natively link your Instagram account to your Snapchat account, there is a trick that can help your followers to know your Snapchat account . We are referring specifically to adding a link that leads to your Snapchat account, to perform this process proceed as follows.
- The first thing you need to do is log into your Snapchat account.
- After logging into your Snapchat account, go to the top left where the your profile picture .
- Now go to the top right where you will find the options button, click on it.
- At the top, in the My Account tab you will find " Username ", just click on it and send the information via WhatsApp or any platform you can access later.
- Go to the application you sent the link to. That's enough here copy the link above .
- In any case, you will not be able to insert this link on Instagram, it is necessary to cut it first. There are many pages to cut links, but without a doubt the easiest to use and recommended is bitly.
- Enter the page, a little further down and you will find the text box " Shorten your link ", paste your Snapchat account link there and click on the" Abbrevia ".
- The cropped link will appear, copy it to continue the process. The most logical thing would be to include this link in the Instagram description , then let's proceed.
Paste the link of your Snapchat account on Instagram
- Time to put your Snapchat link on Instagram. The first thing is to log into your account. Once started, click on your profile photo that you located at the bottom right.
- You will see the option " Edit profile ", click on it.
- Several options will be displayed, in this case it is better to go to the section of website . There paste the link you copied earlier.
- You can optionally add information to tell your followers that the link leads to your Snapchat account. To do this, go to the " Company introduction "and write something like" Log in with the link to my Snapchat "or any other similar message.
- Once the process is complete, click on the top button with the check mark (✓) to save the changes. Keep in mind that this is also a way to gain more followers on Snapchat.