There is a whole life behind dreams, they can be interpreted in many ways and in many cases we have no control over them. Dreams can hide hidden secrets, fears or desires , but most of the time we don't remember them. Fortunately, there are apps available such as Lights that help us remember our dreams.
When you are fully aware of your dreams, you have the freedom to do whatever you want in them . There are no limits and a better way to describe them is that they function like a virtual reality world. The only limit is what is hidden in the subconscious and we cannot control.
It is at this point that such mobile apps acquire great value for being one tool that allows us to record and remember our dreams . It is an android application that aims to improve the dream state by recording them and then remembering them.
How can I record and remember my dreams with Luci?
Luci's app is available in the PlayStore and is priced at $ 0,63. Recording your dreams is very simple thanks to the very user-friendly interface of the application.
- To record a dream, log into the application and select a day from the calendar found at the top of the application or select the button with the + symbol. You can add more than one dream in one day
- Choose the level of clarity of the dream. Choose from five values to determine whether or not you were in control of sleep.
- Specify the clarity of the dream . Indicate if the dream you had was very blurry or on the contrary you remember everything in detail.
- Add labels to highlight something that caught your attention in the dream, a constantly repeating symbol or place.
- Add a voice memo . If you are one of those who forget sleep in minutes or don't have much time to record, a voice note is perfect. Explain the dream without missing any details.
- Add images. It is good to have as a reference some images that help us to visually remember the dream.
Advantages of using lights
When you enter the Lights menu, you have several features available, such as application statistics . In them you can observe and analyze how often a symbol repeats itself, the level of lucidity and clarity of your dreams. This is a good way to monitor if you have lucid dreams more often.
Record your dreams while you sleep
One of the biggest attractions of the Lights app is the ability to record your dreams through mobile sensors . Sensors activate automatically when they detect that you are talking while you sleep and record what you say.
If you talk in your sleep while you sleep and don't remember your dream, it's a good clue to try to understand your subconscious. If you are a loud snorer, the sensors will be able to detect when you snore and when you talk in your sleep to decide to record.
Your guide to sleep
The application offers a whole guide with tips for falling asleep faster, dream better and have more lucid dreams. As well as offering daytime reminders to know if you are awake or daily reminders so you don't forget to record your dreams as soon as you wake up.
Take care of your dreams like a treasure
Your dreams are a very intimate part of you and you need to protect them from possible leaks or curious eyes that have access to your mobile device. Backup and sync your dreams with Google Drive in so that they are safe from any possible loss.
It is equally important to change the private mode to lock the application with a access pin or with your fingerprint, so that only you can access the application. Since you use the application frequently, you will be able to have more control over your dreams and they will become sharper over time .
Read How to activate a channelizer in Minecraft to bind hostile entities?
Among the applications available for dream interpretation, Luci is one of the most complete. This is ensured by the users and the Play Store in your country which indicate it as a favorite with more than ten thousand downloads.