If you are a beginner in using Hangouts and you don't know some of its functions, or you want to master it a little more, don't worry, this time we will give you guidelines on how to know if someone is connected to Hangouts right now. We will start by offering you some basic information on this valuable Google tool.
How do I know if someone is logged into Hangouts right now?
Hangouts it has become one of the communication tools for holding meetings or conferences; It was one of the most used by all types of users; It is very functional for educational, business or social purposes to meet or interact with friends and family.
The Google company, its creator, has taken on the task of improving it, making it simpler and more practical over time, creating new versions; it also updates automatically on your smartphone. You can download it as an application on your mobile device and you can also use it on PC. It is also configured without any further complications.
What are the benefits of being connected to Hangouts?
- It allows you to interact with others Hangouts users via text chat, send and receive photos or autosaved images , single-mic voice and video.
- Make video calls and interact with up to 9 people, as you are limited to 10 people during a video call.
- Plus, you can create groups and start conversations to communicate with one or more members at the same time.
- In its mobile version, Hangouts offers you the option of send text messages, with up to 100 concurrent users if you wish.
- Since everything is synced in the Google cloud, all your messages and chats can be viewed on another device.
- Thanks to the Internet connection or WiFI, you can make calls completely free of charge as long as the person you're calling is also a Hangouts user.
- display Hangouts on your PC, in case you want to become independent from your smartphone for some reason, and if you use Android and the Windows operating system, it's very simple; download the Hangouts app for free and you will see your chats, messages and all the app utilities on your PC.
How do you know if someone is connected to Hangouts?
When you start a conversation with other Hangouts users or start a meeting or conference, Hangouts shows you who is online right now, how?
- As mentioned above, Hangouts allows you to create groups, so the first thing we recommend is to organize your conversations and classify them.
- To start a video call or send an instant message to one or more users on a schedule, search your contact list, select the person's name or email, and now press to write a message.
- In the case of video calling, by activating the video camera , the recipient will hear a ring, who will have to press the ringtone symbol to answer.
- To initiate chats or other unscheduled interactions, whenever you add new contacts to your list, if the status icon is green, your contacts are online; those contacts you see with the gray status icon, it's because they haven't connected yet or they're offline.
- When you have already started a video call, you will determine if your contacts are online by displaying bubbles with their profile picture; Likewise, if they've already started the conversation but ended it, you'll know if they're offline when their photo disappears.
If you have already assimilated how can you know if someone is connected to Hangouts right now, we invite you to take advantage of this wonderful application, which also offers you other amazing tricks and benefits.