Zoho Mail is a free e-mail cross-platform that allows users of the service to compose messages and documents in text format . In addition, some tools have been implemented that allow information sharing and teamwork.
The global messaging network originated from Advent Net, a company founded in the United States in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu. Anyone who had worked on a platform that would allow users to work in groups and teams at a distance.
Initially, Zoho had all the facilities necessary to manage a joint email account; But the programmers have taken on the task of creating new tools that are compatible with the platform and that provide different editing alternatives.
How to create a free business email account in Zoho Mail?
Business emails are accounts created specifically for represent a company or company in the digital medium . In this way, allied companies or potential customers can communicate with the service provider to buy, sell, give some kind of suggestion or clarify doubts.
Zoho Mail allows corporate customers to establish a communication link with their consumers. In addition to knowing what they like and making the catalog of products or services according to everyone's needs. And in addition to this they can connect with other environmental companies to establish alliances.
Without a doubt, it is important for the developers of the platform to provide a quality service. They therefore strive to ensure everything companies require in terms of digital positioning, in order to reach more customers.Read How can I recover my Netflix account or password if it has been stolen?
How to create business email in Zoho Mail?
Creating an email account is quite simple, of course, if it's a business account, the service will be subject to certain terms and conditions.
- The first thing to do is to log in from your trusted browser to the Zoho Mail official page , which you can get via this link.
- Upon entering you will find several options. You need to click on the red button with the words "sign up now" or what it would be in Spanish "insert now" and select the type of account you want to create.
- At this point you need to select to create a business email and click on service plan you wish to hire. You can choose from payment plans ranging from $ 1 to $ 4 per month.
- Then you need to add the information about the payment method . Taking into account that the same can be done via a debit or credit card (in case the national currency of your account is not the dollar, the system will automatically take care of the conversion and show you the total).
- Now select the web domain to which the company belongs, the shop or business and fill out the corresponding registration form. The information required for the account includes the phone number, company name and password for the email account.
- Finally check the information provide and design your account name.
Service package obtained in Zoho Mail
Since most of the accounts are of corporate origin, Zoho Mail has provided different options which may be useful, some of the most important are:
Zoho report : this tool allows the creation of statistical tables and a record of graphs that allow you to carry out a rigorous control of the activity carried out.
Read How can I play Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout for free on my PC or PS4? It's possible?
Zoho Campaing : this service allows the massive spread of information relating to the package of products or services offered by the account to reach more people. It is integrated into CRM, which is another program on the platform.
Visit Zoho : shows the number of customers and the interaction between them and the page.
Zoho survey : establish statistics on account efficiency and the number of satisfied customers of the products.