Cloud storage allows us to save countless files without worrying about the common problems that a hard drive or USB drive might have. That's why it's important that you know how to create a free MediaFire account and that you know How to access MediaFire .
We cannot deny the large community that cloud storage services provide us. Whether for security reasons or to share them or carry certain files from one place to another.
Gradually, it is becoming a thing of the past to have to travel with a portable hard drive or USB drive. Thanks to services like Mediafire and the like, with internet access you can enjoy all of your fillet personal or business wherever you are.
This way you can access them from anywhere and sharing them is also much easier since all you have to do is upload it to your account MediaFire and share the link with anyone via any type of app or service.
MediaFire has a free plan which allows you to archive up to 10 GB of various files. So you have plenty of space to upload whatever you want and share it with anyone. We will see step by step how to create an account and how to log in.
- The first thing we will do is access the official MediaFire website to start the free registration process.
- What we have to do now is click on the button " Sign Up " located at the top right. You can also click the blue button that says " Start ".
- The plan that we are going to choose is the free one which would be the " Base ” this allows us to have up to 10 GB of storage space.
- Click on the button " Start " and we will proceed with the registration. The data to be completed are quite basic: name, surname, email and password.
- Once completed, you must click on "I accept the Terms of Service" and complete the summary. To finish, simply click the " Create account and continue ".
- After this you have to enter your email to confirm your account. It's just clicking on a link that says " Click on these links " And that's it.
After creating the account, we have to log into MediaFire . For this we return to the site and click on the button “ Log in ” that you find at the top right.
A small dialog opens and you need to enter on the left the e-mail and password that you entered in the previous step during registration.
Once logged in, you are already in the MediaFire control panel. You have a wide variety of options, so let's see what the most important ones are for:
- Upload file : it's for uploading files, click that option, select the file to upload and that's it.
- Create folders : is for creating folders, ideal for keeping all your files organised.
- Create a text file : This is a good option for creating a plain text document like a notepad.
- List : this way you can organize all your files.
- Miniature : To have a thumbnail image of all folders, it would be a thumbnail image.
You can share the files you want wherever you want : email, social networks, WhatsApp, websites, etc. Obviously the files you upload must be yours or have no copyright. If you don't, your account will be deleted immediately, that's something important you need to take into account when create an account in MediaFire .