Adobe has given a lot to talk about since its inception. The different programs born of this organization have changed the way of creating, design and modify elements of digital content, mainly for the most popular social networks.
There are many world famous programs that are part of Adobe Inc. In this opportunity you will learn more about what Adobe Animate CC is .
What is Adobe Animate CC?
È one of the most famous of the company . This tool allows you to create and manipulate vector graphics such as Corel Photo Paint. This program is an ideal animation studio for providing interactive digital content.
It has a diverse arsenal of instruments which allows you to go a little further in your creations. Some of the features you can get in its interface are:
- Vector and raster graphics.
- Panorama Code.
- Video stream.
- Two-way audio (only when used in conjunction with Macromedia Flash Communication Server).
Its use in large companies
The names of major TV channels have used this program for the creation and design of films and series. Some of the best known are:
- Cartoon Network : The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, Foster's Mansion for Imaginary Friends.
- Disney : Kick Buttowski, Gravity Falls, Ralph el Demoledor.
- Nickelodeon : Danny Phantom, The Loud House, The Fairly Oddparents.
- Pixar : animation of the credits of films such as Wall-E, The Incredibles and Ratatouille.
This program was formerly known as Adobe Flash Professional , Macromedia Flash e FutureSplash Animator . It wasn't until December 2015 that the company announced it would be renamed Adobe Animate, as a way to unlink previous programs with Adoble Flash Player and HTML5 creation.
Read Which unlocking system is faster between Face ID and Touch ID?
Through Canvas it was possible to generate graphics or dynamic rendering for both 2D graphics che bitmap .
Create and publish documents in HTML5 Canvas
If you are starting to take an interest in this world of creation and design, this time you will learn the first steps to take design a document and publish it in HTML5 Canvas .
To create an HTML5 Canvas document, you can, from the Adobe Animate home page, click the HTML Canvas option in the Create New section.
If for some reason you can't see this box, you can go through the creation process as follows:
- Go to the File tab.
- Select the type of HTML5 canvas.
- Click accept.
Once you have the scene you can design on, it's time to use the different tools that Adobe Animate offers you . If you are just starting to use this program, you should ideally be patient when exploring the options.
Starting to design
Ideally, to start learning Adobe Animate, you should start using pencil tools , as they are the easiest to manipulate.
From this function you can start drawing and animating . To add blank frames, press F7 and continue drawing until you complete the animation you want to render.
Save your design
Once the creation and design process is complete, proceed to rescue . To publish it later. In this sense, you have to click on:
- File tab.
- Create a new folder for your design.
- Press CTRL + ENTER to show you the animation in your browser.
Return to Adobe Animate to view the configuration options for publishing the design you created. Because of this:
- Click on the file.
- Publish your settings.
- A dialog will appear in which you will assign a new name to your design (if you have named your design, for example, animation, set it to animation2).
- Make sure all the boxes in the Output Files section are checked.
- Click accept.
- Go back to the File tab and select the Publish option.