Creating effects on Snapchat is what makes this app so much to talk about. And we will teach you how to achieve it. But first let's get to know
How to create effects on Snapchat
The application stands out among its fans for its funny and crazy special effects and for the inclusion of different emoticons or emoticons in the application. And here we will teach you how to make effects on Snapchat.
Before creating snapchat effects, remember
If you already have the app, first make sure it's up to date. To do this, depending on your operating system, you can download its latest version from the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android). And now that? Follow us and we'll explain!
Lens function to create effects
What is this function? Well, the lens function (or lenses) are special effects that are added to the face, such as facial deformations, transforming it into a character, changing faces or varying animal faces; one of the most popular is vomiting rainbows and many others. All of this is also called face effects.
A feature is that it is used before take a Snap (or a photo), then these special effects will be added in real time, so you can see how the changes affect your face. You'll notice how interactive the lenses are; it is also possible that an action must be performed at the moment to create the desired effect (Example: open the mouth to square the rainbow vomit, etc.). In the case of filters, they are added after the Snap (or photo). Of course, you can combine lens and filter effects in the same photo.
Steps to create effects in Snapchat
- First login to Snapchat
- Metti Snapchat in selfie mode to activate the lens function, so that it can perform facial recognition and start having fun with its effects.
- Place well the screen to view the whole face . This will allow the lenses to work better on the face on the screen. Don't forget that it will also affect whether the environment is well lit.
- Here comes the fun…! She touches the screen and tries not to move her face until the geometry recognition has been performed. It will only take a few moments to scan your face.
- Choose the goal or effect you want to affect.
- Swipe left to right to view the different effects . Snapchat varies lens options daily, so you won't get bored, there will always be new effects waiting for you to try them out!
We can tell you that between the most popular effects there are: screaming, zombies, falling in love, crying and, of course, throwing up rainbows. There is also a very particular and special lens at the same time, it is the Birthday Party lens, this function appears on your birthday date (don't forget to activate it in "Settings") and you can use it when you want to surprise a friend on his birthday .
Follow the directions for the chosen goal. There are lenses that will ask you for a precise movement so that the effect can be seen well. For example, open your mouth to drop the rainbow waterfall. Now you can send your Snap and send it to your friends or put it in your story, there it will be visible for 24 hours.
How to use filters?
It's very simple. Activate it Before . And we tell you what to do:
Don't forget to activate the snapchat location services . We hope that this information has been very useful to you, allowing you to venture into the interesting and fun world of the most popular apps. If you want to read more similar articles, leave us your comments.