Animation today has become the formation of many people, whether through their favorite anime series, video games or movies that have a wide variety of animations at specific moments in the scene. These animations have been around for many years , in which a large number of drawings were simply used to bring a character to life in one fluid motion.
That's where the big companies they develop specialized software to do this job , and in this way they can design and execute animations quickly and efficiently, the only problem is that these applications could once only be used by those companies dedicated to animation.
But at the moment this great variety of software is available so that anyone who loves animation can make their own creations, that's why in this post we will teach you how to make animations on Flash PC from scratch. Read on and find out more.
What is a Flash animation?
This type of animation is created and designed by the software Adobe Flash , which is dedicated to the creation of a series of graphics drawn by means of vectors that give life to the work you are doing. On the other hand, it is true that this program can be complex to use or you simply need to have basic knowledge that will help you do a better job.
Remember that having a little knowledge of animation will help you to work better in any program you use, so we recommend that you check the composition of the animations, this way you will know how is the anatomy of the human body, if it is female or male , and how each movement is performed in the scene you want to do.
Read How to Download and Install PES 2020 for Android (Pro Evolution Soccer)
Likewise, there is a wide variety of programs that can help you when it comes to the type of animation you want to do, for this there is a program called Pivot which will be of great help for smooth and professional animation.
Steps to create a Flash animation
There are a number of steps you should know when using this software for the first time, and that way you won't find it that complex and it will be easier for you to start creating your own animations.
- Step 1: you have to go to the option Create new , once there click on the option Action script . This will open a canvas where you can start making your project.
- 2 pass : Once you have the canvas, you need to import the stage by pressing the option Ctrl + R , where you will start separating by levels and turning it into a symbol. Likewise, you will be able to see the large variety of tools found on the right side of the screen, which tell you how each one works.
- Step 3: one once you have the canvas, you should start creating, for this you use the tool bone , which will add anchor points that will allow you to give mobility to the character you have created.
- Step 4: it's time to run the timeline, it will help you keep track of the movements that the character is making, through the actions he performs.
- Step 5: If you've reached this point, it's time to add frames, for that right-click on add frame , this is to place new movements on your character and slide them on the timeline.
- Step 6: Finally, you just need to export the animation you made in SWF and in this way you can enjoy the animation created from scratch.
On the other hand, we recommend that you check out how to create cartoon-style animations in After Effects and thus be able to handle various animated styles and programs of this style.
Finally, for more information, visit the Adobe Flash official page to acquire this excellent program and be able to start designing and creating your animations with good quality and fluency.