In today's article we will see how to delete sent text messages on android very simply. Effectively delete sent, received text messages, conversations, etc. Everything is done quite similarly.
It is quite easy to delete text or SMS messages on Android. Either we decide to cancel the SMS we have sent or those we have received. This also applies to conversations, as the way to delete individual messages and whole chats are the same.
For this reason, we will detail each of the steps you need to take to delete sent and received text messages and any conversations you have on Android.
Pay attention as it varies slightly depending on what you want to do. Although within everything, it is very simple to do.
How to delete text messages on Android
- delete SMS messages on Android , what we will need to do is open the messages application from the app drawer.
- Once we open the messages app, we will have to search for the conversation in which the message we want to delete is located.
- After locating the conversation, we search for the message and hold it down for a few seconds.
- This is selected and you will see that a garbage can or trash can icon appears at the top of the screen.
- By clicking on this icon we can see that a pop-up message appears with a message similar to this: " Do you want to delete this message? This action cannot be undone ". We confirm and the message is deleted forever.
How to delete conversations (SMS) on Android
- Basically it is doing the same as the previous explanation. The only difference is that we have to hold down the conversation, we don't have to open it.
- After a few seconds we can see that it is selected and a garbage can icon or basket appears at the top of the screen.
- By clicking on this icon, it asks us for confirmation that we will delete the conversation in question.
- After confirming it, it is deleted and all SMS that we send and that they have sent to us are deleted forever. They cannot be recovered, so you need to be sure you want to delete said conversation.
How to delete all SMS conversations or messages on Android
- This process is the same for deleting many entire conversations or for deleting multiple individual SMS messages.
- In case you decide to delete all conversations SMS your Android, what you need to do is hold one for a few seconds.
- Once selected (you will see a check mark on the left) you can press the rest of the conversations to select them one by one.
- When all are selected, all we have to do is click on the icon basket up. Then we confirm and all selected conversations are permanently deleted.
- In case you wish delete multiple SMS , you have to enter a chat and then press and hold one of them. You can keep pressing all you want to delete more than one at the same time.
- Once you've pressed everything, click again on the trash can icon above everything.
As you can see, this is too easy delete SMS messages or text messages on Android. Deleting entire conversations is also something you'll do in seconds. If you still have questions, remember that in the comments section which is below this article, you can leave us the same and we will try to help you.