According to the studies carried out in recent years, the user will always prefer to buy items on web pages, where their prices are shown in a table, because in this way they can easily compare different items and prices, as well as set the products from the highest price at lowest value. That's why the price tables they have always been a great idea.
In this way, each user or visitor of the web page in question can analyze the items or options available and choose which of them suits best, giving profits to said company, instead of simply observing the product without knowing its value and by default. To dare, not to ask or the answers are slow in coming, thus eliminating the user's interest and lowering the company's profits.
Here in Look how it's done, we'll explain how to design a pricing table with Elementor in WordPress.
What is WordPress and Elementor?
Basically it is a content management system , in other words WordPress is software that allows us to create and manage our web pages.
Elementor is nothing more than a puglin for building websites , with which you can create websites in WordPress, is based on the dragging of different boxes, texts and images and also includes a large number of widgets and other tools that can be very useful for the design of your website.
Obviously, if WordPress is used in conjunction with Elementor puglin. You also need some plugins to edit and layout pages in WordPress so that you can get better results.
What do I need to download to use Elementor?
In order to use Elementor puglin you need to download and add it, here we show you the steps to follow:
- Once we're in WordPress we need to go up "puglins" and then press where it says " add new ".
- In the search bar we have to write "Elementor".
- So all that remains is to click "install now" and then simply press where it says "activate".
- After that, he will welcome us with a video tutorial.
There are two versions, free and paid, from the first you can use most of the functions and tools it offers, while with the paid version you can manage several websites , have much more professional features, and even create your own themes. , with different odds that increase depending on the number of websites you want to manage.
Besides that, to create your own price tables with Elementor, you need to install the jetElements plugin, together with the elementor constructor. This can be easily found in the products by elementor option found in the Crocoblock marketplace, where you just have to select "buy", then choose your installment plan, add to cart, enter your personal details and that's it.
How to design a table with Elementor?
As mentioned above, you need to download and install WordPress and the Elementor plugin. Now you just have to follow a series of steps to create your pricing tables, then we will explain it to you.
- The first thing to do is open the Elementor editor.
- It should go to "create a new section", then hit where it says "items". Find what the price widget is by simply typing "price" in the search bar.
- You just have to drag and drop this widget of your choice into the "new section", this will result in a single column layout of the pricing tables.
- To add more columns just press where it says " add column "and from this point it is also possible to modify the general configuration, the prices and even the features to your liking.
- You can go to the style tab, where you can customize the table in the way that suits you best, adjust the background and play with the different colors.
- Now if you want one of the columns to stand out, you just have to change the margins of this column selected, from the styles option.
- Now you just have to save it and use it in WordPress.