QuickTime Player , one of the best video players Apple , is currently used by millions of people around the world, because in addition to being a multimedia player, provides an impression of extraordinary quality.
Although it is one of the simplest video players on the market, thanks to its completely simplified interface and a very limited ability for the user to customize the player according to their preferences.
Advantages of using QuickTime
- QuickTime Player not only offers amazing quality, it's also a lot easy to use and does not require any configuration for Internet content.
- Instead, QuickTime Player automatically selects your system's connection speed and best streaming quality for your Internet service bandwidth. And if you lose the connection while watching the streaming video, QuickTime Player allows you to automatically reconnect. It is really effective
- Its Pro version supports video editing, allows you to watch HD movie trailers and has encoding of a large number of formats.
- You can also record audio, voice or screen, watch Internet videos and personal multimedia content in a wide variety of file formats, with impressive quality.
- This is possible because ha he H.264 codec , also known as AVC (Advanced Video Coding) or Advanced Video Coding, which has been shown to allow very sharp content, superior to DVD, DivX and other high definition formats. quality.
- It supports the most current formats in both Mac version and Windows Pro version: DVD, AVI, DivX, MP4, MOV, MKV (if we install the corresponding plug-in available only on Mac), playing files 3GPP and 3GPP2, video playback in MPEG-4, H.274, AAC audio and Instant-On content.
QuickTime e Windows 10
Although perhaps many Mac users lose some applications of this player when they have to work in Windows . The best example is iTunes, as it has a Windows 10 compatible version.
In the case of QuickTime Windows 10 you will see that at present it is a bit more complicated to find versions compatible with this operating system, because it is oriented more than anything to Windows Vista and 7. If you want to have QuickTime Windows 10 on your computer and make it work properly, you need to install version 7.7.6.
Download and install QuickTime version 7.7.6
First, you need to go to the page Apple and locate this software in its version 7.7.6 for Windows. After downloading, browse to your downloads folder and double-click the installer to start the installation process. During this process the following components will be installed:
It is the application responsible for playing media files.
QuickTime Web Plug-in
It is a plugin that allows you to play multimedia content from web pages. If you don't have Windows Media installed, you can add it to your installation.
QuickTime Image Viewer
It is an image viewer.
QuickTime per Java
It is an extension for integrating with Java, for active X components and others.
To press " NEXT "in all windows to install normally. You must restart your system for the changes to take effect correctly.
Instalar QuickTime Pro
The first time the program will ask you if you want the pro version, click on " no thanks ". Then, the program will ask you if you want to associate media file extensions with this application, if we have installed any other application for playback. If you want QuickTime to be the default application, click" Yes ", otherwise choose". No".
Read How to easily visit 850+ museums with the Arts & Culture app
It is necessary to clarify that the free version has few options active, and if you want to have them all you have to install the pro version. Find out how easy it is to export an Adobe Premiere Pro project with Quicktime, dare you?