Something that sets Mac OS apart is its blue folder shaped like a cardboard folder; but if you want to give a different touch to your folders, in addition to changing them to the desktop , in this tutorial you can learn how to easily customize and change the colors of your Mac OS folders .
How to easily customize and change the colors of my Mac OS folders
How to change Mac OS folder colors?
Mac Os allows its users to change the color of the folders to the tone they prefer, in a very simple way:
The image will only change in the folder you have selected, if that folder has any subfolders they will continue with their standard color. If you want to change the tone of each subfolder you have to follow the previous steps.
How to customize Mac OS folder icons?
The distinctive blue color of Mac OS folders can easily be changed from an image that highlights the contents of the folder or to give it that personal touch you want.
If the selected folder has subfolders, they won't change their blue color due to the image you placed in the folder; If you want these to have an image, you have to follow the previous steps for each folder.
Benefits of customizing and changing Mac Os folder colors:
- It allows you to sort your documents by color for easy identification.
- Changing the color helps you work more orderly.
- Ti it saves time and your work will be more productive.
- You will give a unique touch to your PC.
- Changing the distinctive blue color to an image that identifies the contents of the folder will help you get an idea of what the folder contains.
Dare to give that personal and unique touch to your Mac OS by customizing and changing folder colors. But if at any point you want to hide all the folders on your Mac OS desktop, you can do it easily.