You are working with Google Chrome browser and receive the following error, "ERR_CACHE_MISS", accompanied by the message "Verify form submission". What can we do in this case? Don't worry, because here we will explain how to fix the ERR_CACHE_MISS error in Google Chrome efficiently and quickly.
Since we know how important it is to fix the problem when pages are not loading in Chrome, we will explain step by step what you should do. Furthermore, this chrome error can be fixed very easily, so pay attention to the solution we will provide you to fix ERR_CACHE_MISS.
Solution for the ERR_CACHE_MISS error in Google Chrome
To resolve the error codes in Google Chrome, we must first find out why these problems are caused in our browser . Perhaps due to lack of knowledge about it, you haven't cleared your browser data in a long time. Or it turns out that some of the files you have in your browser are corrupted and prevent the Chrome page from processing.
Another factor that could affect is i papers area of cache or corrupted data , which may give you the result of the error. In this case, you will have to re-enter the data again, so that what was recorded is not reloaded, or follow these steps:
- Clear browsing data
- Vai al menu del browser.
- Select the "Other Tools" option.
- Choose the option «Clear browsing data».
- Restart your browser and open it again.
- Check out the Chrome extensions
- Vai al menu del browser.
- Select "Other tools".
- Choose the "Extension" option.
- And disable or enable each of them so that the error is eliminated.
- Reset your Chrome browser
- Select the browser menu.
- Press the "Settings" option.
- Then choose "Show advanced settings".
- Head down and choose "Reset Settings".
- And finally, press «Confirm».
Final steps to fix the ERR_CACHE_MISS error
- Update to the latest version of Google Chrome .
- Log in to menu del browser
- Select the "Help" option.
- So choose "About Google Chrome"
- And check if there is an update pending.
- If it exists, run it.
- Disable Google Chrome caches
- Press the buttons Ctrl + Shift + I and F1 in a Google Chrome tab.
- Then a tab will open, in which you will select to configure, «The gear symbol».
- Go down until you get the title of "Network or Network".
- There, you will select the "Disable cache" option.
- Finally, click "Restore Defaults and Reload" at the bottom of the page .
- Reset network settings
- On your computer, open the "CMD" command launcher.
- Then enter each of these commands one by one and select to accept them:
- «Ipconfig / release».
- «Ipconfig / all».
- «Ipconfig / flushdns».
- "Configure / renew".
- «Netsh int ip set dns».
- «Netsh winsock reset».
Restart your PC to confirm the removal of the ERR_CACHE_MISS error
After applying the mentioned steps, to fix crashes and other page load errors, ERR_CACHE_MISS, it should have been fixed.
In reviewing, we analyzed that the ERR_CACHE_MISS error occurs when the browser is having difficulty storing caches . This can cause difficulties for the user, when he tries to browse or work with Google Chrome on his computer and the ERR_CACHE_MISS message is displayed.
Therefore, not having the knowledge of this topic, maybe it was a bit difficult for you get the solution to the ERR_CACHE_MISS error . We have therefore presented you this practical and simple guide, so that you can eliminate this error that can prevent you from continuing your work.
Now, once we're done with the above-mentioned steps, we need to restart your PC per confermare I modified it.
- First, after performing the steps, we close the Google Chrome browser.
- Let's go to the symbol "Start" on our PC, on the taskbar.
- We position the cursor on the option "Close session".
- When exiting the drop-down menu, we select the «Restart» option.
- We wait for our computer to restart.
- And voila, we can access the browser without the ERR_CACHE_MISS error.
We hope this tutorial has been very useful to you and that you can solve the ERR_CACHE_MISS error in Google Chrome, with these tips.