The WhatsApp application is one of the best instant messaging applications on the market. It is a cross-platform application. Which allows multiple functions to communicate.
Among the functions is the possibility to send a text message with emoji. Also, we can send stickers to make our conversation a lot more interesting and fun, we even can create our stickers .
Likewise, we also have WhatsApp Business. It is a business and company oriented extension of the WhatsApp application. In order to improve the interaction experience with your customers.
To all this are added calls and video calls. Which have recently started to be groups for have a more shared experience . And with good audio and video performance when calling.
This is how an application with so many tools usually introduces users who are unaware of some features of it. That is why here we will show you the steps for edit or modify a voice or audio message sent on WhatsApp.
How can you edit or modify a voice or audio message sent on WhatsApp?
So you have finished recording your voice memo e hai pressed send, but at the last minute you remember that you said something you shouldn't have, you had to add some information, or you simply said something totally different from what you had planned.
Well, our nerves run over us when it comes to talking. This occurs more frequently at the time of a call or video call. However, when you send voice messages it can happen to us too. Since it is our voice. And ours says a lot about us.
If you have sent a voice note on WhatsApp and want to edit it, we are sorry to tell you that it is not possible. Well, a voice memo can be modified alone when it is registered . And by that we mean erasing it and starting recording from scratch.Read What are the best free CCleaner alternatives to clean my Windows PC?
However, this is not the time to give up hope and accept the fact that the voice memo has been sent. Since you have another option, delete sent messages . A feature that WhatsApp integrated a couple of years ago and that was actually quite useful.
Steps to delete a voice message sent on WhatsApp
- To begin with, of course you must have sent the voice message .
- Then, in the chat where you sent it, you search for it and hold for 2 seconds.
- They will now show you some options on the voicemail, among which we have the option to delete for others . We press this option.
- In this way, the voice message comes removed from both WhatsApp chats . However, in its place there is an inscription indicating that this message has been deleted.
- Finally you can to record again the your voice message and send it.
- If it happens again, you can repeat all the steps indicated.
Although the above process is the one and the closest way to edit o editing a voice or audio message sent on WhatsApp, is subject to certain time limits.
Well, for delete a voice message , it must not have been more than 1 hour since it was sent. Since if this time is exceeded, you will only have the option to delete this message from your chat, but it will continue to appear to the recipient.
How to listen to a voice message on WhatsApp without the other person knowing they are listening to it?
This is another big question among our activities within WhatsApp. Good, this process is much simpler than how much do you think.
- First of all, you have to have the audio fully downloaded your WhatsApp.
- So, we have to press the audio until it shows us the options.
- Among them, we have the option to forward, we reward this option.
- Now let's select one of our contacts for forward the audio .
- So, we need to enter the chat where the audio was forwarded and we reproduce it from here.
- This way, the other person will not know that you have already listened to the voice message they sent you and you can answer calmly .
You have to stay a lot be careful when forwarding audio because if you start playing it by mistake, its status immediately changes to played and the other person can know.