Sound problems with the iPhone they are extremely frequent, more than often believed. What to do when this happens? How to fix my iPhone's bottom speaker if it can't be heard? In this article, we will show you several easy and simple ways that you shouldn't miss!
One of the most recurring defects that iPhone users usually report is that of the sound: "my iPhone won't ring" , "I can't hear music through my iPhone's speaker", "my mobile's speaker has been damaged", are the types of complaints iPhone service and support chats receive.
Another problem you may experience related to your iPhone speakerphone is when you are not heard when calls are on speakerphone.
What to do in these cases?
On countless occasions , the solution is to simply clean the device . With the passage of time and natural handling, dust particles accumulate on your mobile and can obstruct the normal flow of sound.
In such cases, to fix the bottom speaker of my iPhone, it is advisable to be patient. Armed with a used toothbrush, a small towel or a piece of delicate cloth, carry out a thorough cleaning of the mobile, especially in the areas where the computer speakers are located.
It is also good to use a needle or a pin to clean the small holes in the trumpets from which the sound comes out. This job must be performed with the utmost care , trying not to damage the sensitive parts of the device.
An easy way to fix my iPhone's bottom speaker if it can't be heard
It happens that when the accumulated dirt is superficial, a simple cleaning can return the iPhone to its original sound values . But this measure does not always solve the mobile sound malfunction and it is necessary to resort to other, more profound actions.
Sometimes dust particles accumulated on the iPhone can lead to unintentionally activating the connection of functions, for example, in case the headphone function is enabled by mistake and the mobile operating system believes that this listening device is disabled.
This also usually happens when the AirPods are connected to the smartphone, and when you disconnect them, the headphones function continues to be activated, which causes the equipment speaker to block and you simply cannot hear any sound.
To best enjoy your music from your Airpods, it's important that they are properly cleaned as well.
Steps to activate the speaker
Below are a series of steps to reactivate the speakerphone function on the iPhone, you just have to follow them to the letter.
- First you need to turn off your mobile device completely. Go to the touch screen and press for a few seconds on "Shutdown".
- Using a sewing needle, pin, or toothpick, thoroughly clean the inside of the iPhone speaker until all accumulated dust is removed.
- After the deep cleaning of the iPhone speaker is done, restart the device and see if the problem is solved. They are easy ways to fix my iPhone bottom speaker , when it doesn't ring.
- In cases where the headphones function remains active even if they are not connected, it is necessary to go to the "Settings" of the mobile phone and check if they are enabled or not. If it is positive and they are activated, give the option to disable.
- Another alternative not to be excluded is when, by mistake, it has been activated the mute function of the equipment , which prevents any sound from being heard. In these cases, check that the sound switch is turned on and at the appropriate volume.
Finally, before resorting to the help of external technical support, another step that you can take is to make a backup copy of valuable information you have on the equipment and restore the original values of the iPhone.
Simply put, it's about restore iPhone to factory settings, as if it were new, and load it with the data saved in the backup. This action should restore the computer speaker to normal. We show you several alternatives to fix the bottom speaker of my iPhone.
Your iPhone device can also be connected or plugged into your home stereo, so you can share the music you love.