Samsung has been working in recent years to adapt new technologies to smart devices that have, among other details, a large screen with ten times greater touch sensitivity. They also have the Android version 9 operating system, 4Gb of RAM; Of course, this can vary depending on the type of S10.
Another of the relevant and new details is the great variety of games and applications existing compatible with this new trend of smartphones that allow us many customizations, among which we have to activate the notification light, change the language, etc. Therefore, here we will teach you how to hide these applications or games on Samsung Galaxy S10 android mobile phone.
How to hide Android apps or games on Samsung Galaxy S10?
There are some applications or content that we would like to keep exclusively for themselves. Surely you have run into some awkward situation where you have to explain why there are pictures or something similar.
Also! Today we teach you how protect and anonymize i games or applications you don't want them to be just a click away from others.
Ways to hide apps or games on my Samsung Galaxy S10
There are two ways to hide your games or applications. Taking into account that it is not necessary to resort to third-party applications, since the device includes this option by default.
If you want to prevent the display of an application or game in the home screen menu, you can do the following:
- The first thing to do is scroll to the application menu and go to the icon "Settings" and select it.
- Now find and mark the option «View» in the settings list.
- Then choose «Main screen».
- Then select the alternative "Hide applications".
- As soon as you do that, you will be able to manually choose the games or applications you want to hide.
If this process looks like very radical and you just want to prevent the game or application from appearing in the home screen menu, you can also run another method, which consists of the following:
- Go to the menu on the home screen e to press and hold down the application or game you want to hide.
- You will find a menu at the top of the application, click on the option "Remove from start".
In this way, the App will be permanently removed from the application menu on the home screen.
- If at any time you change your mind and want to cancel the action, go to the application menu, select the game or app you want to add again. Hold it down for a few seconds and select the option "Add to start" from the menu that appears at the top.
New security folder of the Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung has developed a new security folder in the final version of the Samsung Galaxy S10, this to adapt to the needs of its users. This is a folder available on high-end Samsung Android devices.
Users have the option to enable or disable it. In it it is possible store content such as multimedia files and even applications. These will be saved immediately and can only be accessed by entering a security pin (code or password).
activate the folder you can enter "Settings" and click "Biometrics and security", then touch "Safe folder" and log in. In case you don't have an account you can create one by filling out the form.
After logging in, you can add a password or security PIN. The security folder will then be added to the menu "Start" and applications.
If you want to hide the folder you can go back to Settings and select «safe folder», you have to press and hold for a few seconds until a menu appears in which to select «hide safe folder».