With the advancement of mobile technology, the world of video games has migrated from desktop computers to phones. However, many still lack the performance required for this. This does not mean that it is impossible to play games on mid-range mobiles. In this article you will find out how to improve game graphics your Android .
Currently many smartphone in band media they have a "game mode" which when activated improves the performance of the phone so that the gaming experience is much better. If your phone is from previous years, you don't have to give up the best games to play without an internet connection on Android.
How to improve game graphics on Android with GL Tools?
GL Tools is a downloadable application from Play Store which aims to improve the gaming experience if the phone does not have the game mode. If your phone is high-end, this tool will make it reach its full potential. If you only play a few games it helps to improve your performance and be able to play better. It can be combined with another method to play high-end PC games on Android with GForce Now in the blink of an eye.
How to improve game graphics on Android?
When you install the application, the first thing you will do is analyze the phone's GPU and its processor to find out how you can optimize your mobile to improve the gaming experience.
First we will see a list of installed applications, there you will select which ones you want to activate the game mode. When this mode is activated, GL Tools will improve the performance of the phone , its graphics and speed.
Read How to know or know the name and model of your mobile phone quickly and easily
Swiping the screen to the right will expand the menu that allows you to configure the game mode. Selecting the correct options is what will maximize the phone's potential while running a game, thus enhancing the user experience.
The first thing to set up is the Game Turbo. To do this, click where it says " Game Turbo "in the menu. Find out step by step how to improve the graphics of Android games:
- The first thing is increase CPU and GPU usage when game mode is activated. This activates all cores when games are so light they can't do it on their own.
- The second step is to remove the RAM and all applications running in the background.
- Then a activate system monitoring. Therefore, when the game mode is active, it will notify you if there is any function that interrupts the execution of the game.
These are the first steps in the process of improving the graphics of Android games with GL Tools. It is the most basic part. To further improve performance, configure the Game Tuner section.
This section contains less common settings when tuning your phone in gamer mode. To fully improve the graphics of Android games, follow the recommendations below.
- The first thing is to improve the resolution of the game. It allows you to do it from qHD to WQHD. Useful if you want your phone to run at 2K but the resolution is in HD.
- Then a optimize game graphics . If you are a fan of good resolution images, you can adjust textures, shadows and other graphic options here.
- The next step is adjust the FPS . If your phone by default runs the game at, say, 30 FPS, with this setting you can double the amount of frames per second you use while playing.
- Ai filter set the colors on the screen are applied at the time of playback. You can choose between film modes, realistic and vivid tones, among others.
By following this perfectly, you will soon have access to other games like Counter Strike for Android without complicating yourself.
The Pro version allows you to further improve the graphics of Android games. In addition, the Pro version of GL Tools allows other rather interesting options, such as improving the PING, a test PING to choose the best one or add the Zero Lag mode.
Likewise, the Pro version has the option "Potato graphics ", this refers to the fact that if your mobile is low-end and hardly running games, it applies a special configuration that allows you to play with a better user experience.