The popularity of Blogger has grown exponentially, to the point of being used for upload any type of content, insertable from an image to a PowerPoint slide.
Adding a presentation to your blog is very simple. the only thing you need to know about uploading an online presentation and posting of the link .
Add a PowerPoint presentation in Blogger
- Open the PowerPoint application and create the document you want to upload. When everything is ready save the presentation in a folder.
Create an account on Scribd.com
The Scribd platform allows you to access a quantity unlimited documents , books, magazines and audiobooks, the monthly subscription costs $ 8,99 per month.
You can use it for upload your documents or office books. It is important to know that if your PowerPoint slides have animations, they will not appear in the document you uploaded to Scribd.
- Open a browser and go to Scribd.com.
- If you already have an account, access with your data.
- To register, do so with your Facebook, Google account or by directly entering an email.
Upload a document and get the link
- Click the button Charge at the top right of the page.
- Push the button Select documents to upload or drag it with the cursor on the page.
- Give your presentation a title and add a brief description of what it is about.
- Click the button end
- To share select the option Incorporates
- Choose the size of the preview image. Automatically resizing is recommended for users accessing your website from a mobile device.
- Copy the final code to embed the presentation in Blogger.
Embed the presentation in Blogger
- Log into your Blogger account with your login details.
- Add one new entry .
- Discover HTML view by clicking on the button with the pencil icon.
- Copy the code from Scribd .
- Return to the Compose view to see the insert results.
- Add title and relevant content to your post to familiarize the user with the content.
- click on Public .
Insert a presentation from OneDrive
Microsoft has been updated and you have its own instruments to share content from your Microsoft account. Create PowerPoint presentations and upload them to OneDrive to share with others or embed them in a blog.
To do this, the slide must be in version PowerPoint Online, Thanks to application compatibility, you can take your slide offline and upload it to the online version.
- Save your presentation on OneDrive. Put it in a public folder because it's a document to share.
- Open the presentation in OneDrive.
- Click the menu File .
- Select the Share option and then click Insert.
- Click the button Generates to create the HTML code that will be inserted into the page.
- Change the size of the preview of the file to be displayed. There are several predefined options, choose the one that best suits your website.
- Copy the code and paste it into your blog.
Embed the code in Blogger
- Log into your Blogger account.
- Click the button Create post .
- Switch to mode HTML view from the editing options.
- Copy the code obtained from OneDrive.
- click on Preview to see the final result.
- When everything is ready, click the Publish button.
Using OneDrive is easy and free, although it's not as intuitive as Scribd. The presentation is displayed in a static dimension, that is, it does not fit the screen.
Google Drive is another tool you can use to insert presentations into your blog or website. It's free and easy to use, you just need to get the HTML code to share the file.Read How to register or create an account in Habbo to enter for free? - Quick and easy