Prezi is a tool that works for doing effective presentations because it shows in a very dynamic way what are the different images, videos, titles and texts, which allows it to be a support material for people who need to expose a specific topic. This is a very complete program.
The program is presented in 9 different languages, that is, it has a fairly broad reach across the globe. The people in charge of using these programs are mostly people who have to constantly explain topics for a specific audience, the speaker doesn't always have to speak, that's why the help of this type of program is needed.
Steps to insert a video into Prezi from my PC
The first thing you'll notice is that you have to have an account Prezi Next , when you see that don't be scared or give up, because there are still more steps to solve this problem.
You don't need to activate to use the free trial. Open a YouTube account, what you will do is upload the video from your PC to YouTube account, you will leave the video private in case you don't want another person to see it.
Then we insert the video into your presentation and you're all set. After reading these steps, you will be left with the question of how to place the video from your YouTube channel, so now we leave you with the following.
Steps to insert a video into Prezi from YouTube
Go to a specific circle where you want your video to be seen. Therefore go to main menu, press where it says insert . Then you have to go where it says video. A bar will appear on the right side and you will see the phrase appear, enter youtube.
You are about to enter youtube, preferably there is the youtube tab with your video next to the prezi tab, copy the video link. Go to the presentation and now where it tells you to insert youtube you paste the link. Finally you will have to press the insert button.
Then a you can give it the desired position and size . The idea that you know these two procedures is that you keep in mind that even if you don't have to pay the bill, it doesn't matter, you can still insert video that comes from your PC into your presentation.
Benefits of using Prezi
- It is a website designed for making presentations, stay online while making your presentation which means that everything is automatically saved .
- You can add any color you like to the presentation, from the most extravagant hues to the most modest hues.
- In case your works are in both English and Spanish, you can use both languages without problems. You can add not only images, but also videos.
- Anyone can view the content.
- Shark your account , the best thing is that you can open it for free.
- The company has been in charge all this time to offer their users different user manuals.
- It can be used by anyone who needs to make a presentation.
- You can find countless tutorials on YouTube to learn how to use it, one recommendation we leave here is the MiPrezi channel.
- You place the images and videos from URL links .
- You can have as many slides as you want, no matter how long your presentation is.
- You can adjust each of your images or videos to the size you need.
Disadvantages of using Prezi
- The use of the Internet it is mandatory to make the presentations, in case your internet is not optimal, it will cost much more to make the presentations because the process will be very slow and boring.
- If you're a messy person when it comes to making your presentations, or you're one of those who doesn't like being dependent on what follows in papers, making a presentation here will seem super exhausting, because one paper is intertwined with another.
- In the beginning, making presentations becomes very complicated because understanding the program requires dedication and time , so if you need a quick presentation, this is not the best option.
- In case you want to place the video from your pc you must have a payment account .