PowertPoint is a very popular software belonging to Microsoft , which was mainly created to design various creative projects, presentations and exhibition slides. Likewise, in this you can also record audio for your PowerPoint presentation and turn your work or demonstration into a very attractive, recreational, useful and innovative material.
That's why the following section shows the procedures and the most relevant aspects you will need to build a great presentation. Well, in many cases, although this type of incorporation is not necessary or mandatory, it will never hurt to insert music or audio in PowerPoint to listen to the slides.
Find out how you can embed the sound you want into your PowerPoint slides?
While this is true, as you progress and grow in the student, professional, and business environment, the greater the effort to showcase new and better presentations; from the defense of a thesis project to a campaign to an important proposal within your company or work, for this reason, you have to master the mentioned software ; as well as each of the attributes of him.
In this sense, it is important to insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides, as it is one way clearer and more accurate to convey knowledge What do you desire. Also, it's a great idea that emphasizes attracting human presence through sound.
In other words, it also implies the fact that the visually impaired people can appreciate and understand this exposure ; and in the case of background music, it helps to distract you, clear your mind or reflect on the highlights.
On the other hand, to emphasize this fact it is important to insert music or audio in PowerPoint for listen to the slides , the following process is described:
- Enter the "PowerPoint" program created by Microsoft.
- Press "Insert" (go to the top left of the screen)
- Next, go to the "Multimedia" option (go to the top right of the screen, in the previous section).
- Once there, select "Audio", insert one already in the PC in advance.
- And voila, in just 5 steps you can insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides.
Options for recording and editing sound
It is important to fully master this tool to edit audio for slides, so that you can insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to your slides. So, you have to adhere to the following:
- Go to option "Insert" , then "Audio".
- Select "record audio" , add a name for this file.
- Then, click "Record", then say the words (it has an internal microphone).
- If you want to review the recorded audio, you can review it by pressing "Stop", then "Play" .
- In case you don't like it, you can click "Burn" again, otherwise "Accept and save" .
- Finally, you can move the created audio file, anywhere on the slide.
- That way, you are ready to go on "Play" after applying this technique of inserting music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides.
In another vein, you can also tweak some things when you want to insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides. In this sense, you can access the PowerPoint toolbar and edit the transition effects, incorporating and modifying the desired audios.
Know what programs are for professional use?
To create and insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to slides very professionally, you can go much deeper with some programs ; since then, they have offered you new techniques to ensure a professional finish, allowing you to download templates to enhance your presentation. Some programs are:
- Adobe Audition.
- Logic Pro X.
- FL Studio.
To conclude, the correct use of the various techniques that have been indicated to insert music or audio in PowerPoint for listening to the slides is expected. Likewise, for more information visit the official Microsoft page and you will strengthen the information obtained.Read How to know the location of a page, website or domain with domain tools - Domain tools