If you really like GIFs and want to learn how to make your own animations then you are in the right post. Next in this article we will show you everything you need to know to create an animated GIF of your PC screen using ScreenToGif .
How to create an animated GIF of my PC screen using ScreenToGif
You simply have to follow all the instructions to the letter instructions that we will show you below, what are you waiting for?
Steps to make an animated GIF of my PC screen using ScreenToGif
In this first section we will talk in detail about the entire procedure that you need to do for create an animated GIF of your PC screen using ScreenToGif . Although we tell you beforehand that it is not the only tool that allows you to do it. You can also create a GIF using Adobe Premiere.
As you can see below, ScreenToGif has a very intuitive interface that will make things much easier for us.
- You need to download and install the latest version of ScreenToGif on your computer first. You can do this by entering its official page.
- At the end of the download and installation , when we open the ScreenToGif program we will see that it has a very simple interface.
- This has 4 buttons, one for recording the desktop, another for recording the webcams, the tab and another button to access the options of this program.
- Another important option is the one that allows us to install some libraries like FFmpeg and Gifski, which are highly recommended by the user community.
- So, to record computer screen, you have to click on the "Register" option. After that we will see a window in which we have several options to customize the recording. In fact, we have the possibility to choose the frames per second for the video and the size of the video that we are going to record.
- After adjusting the size of the recording and selecting the frames, press the F7 key to start recording.
- When you finish recording, press the F8 key to have the player stop the video immediately.
- Then we will see every frame of the video you just recorded so as to you can modify it however you like.
We're about to finish
- On the other hand, we can have a preview of the video to see how the recording turned out with the effects we added.
- If everything went as expected, you can save the video and then export it. To do this you must click on the "File" option, then select the "Save As" option and choose the GIF format. From here ScreenToGif will convert the video to a GIF.
- Intelligent! Finally, you will have completed the whole process of making an animated GIF of your PC screen using ScreenToGif quickly and easily. If you prefer, you can set the GIF as your Windows PC wallpaper.
Features of ScreenToGif
Today there are many ways to create moving images. You can even make GIFs with Google Photos. However, ScreenToGif stands out among the crowd for the following reasons:
- One of the most striking features of this program is that it takes up very little space on our hard drive, so it can be downloaded on almost any computer. Specifically ScreenToGif weighs less than 3 MB.
- On the other hand, this program can be downloaded the way Free subscription and luckily it doesn't have any ads which usually annoy many users while using it.
- It also gives us the opportunity to export the GIF to share it with our contacts. However, we can also save it to continue editing the project on another occasion.
- With ScreenToGif we can even record both our screen and the webcam to carry out our projects. In other words, you won't be limited to recording your PC screen to create your own animations.
- Finally, we must point out that this program has a very complete editor that will allow us to create the best GIFs regardless of our experience in it.
That's all for today! If the information in this post has been useful to you, don't forget to share it with all your contacts through social networks. This way, your friends will learn how create an animated GIF of your PC screen using ScreenToGif in a few minutes.