A new profession has emerged, that of "influencers", the ability to move an incredible number of people offers a not inconsiderable world of opportunities for digital marketing and online sales. Here you can find out how earn and become an influencer by uploading videos to YouTube.
Easiest ways to make money on YouTube
Whether you have a channel with around a hundred thousand subscribers or you are just thinking about how to create it and what your content would be about, keep in mind that on YouTube you can monetize your channel or earn extra money in many ways, live on the profits you generate. with your channel,
Join the YouTube Partner Program
As a YouTuber, you will not be able to monetize any of your videos if you have not been accepted into the "YouTube Partner Program". This has 3 conditions:
- Have more than 1.000 subscribers.
- Have over 4.000 hours of replays in the past 12 months.
- Have a linked AdSense account.
This is essential, remember, You cannot monetize any videos until you have met this requirement and are not joined the YouTube partner program.
Advertising on YouTube.
YouTube doesn't pay for subscribers , so if it pays is, for the number of ads your subscribers can see while enjoying your content, this has variables that directly affect the profits you can make.
- What kind of ad is, this refers to whether they will be banners, uncovered, whether it can be skipped or not, plus the ad content or its type is our decision but by YouTube itself.
- The playing time of said announcement .
- The existing competitiveness, these ads work by bid, that is, the one with the largest advertisers, earns the most, the large advertisers will always look for the channels with the largest number of subscribers.
Promotional content in your videos
In this era of modernity, social networks are a fundamental tool for large companies to generate effective advertising campaigns, they are often always looking for influencers willing to promote their products in exchange for monetary compensation.
Other ways to generate revenue with your YouTube channel
This method has become very popular lately, although you will need to have a fairly large community of subscribers to really work. Many companies may ask you to join their affiliate program , which works as follows.
You will be granted a unique link created for you and your channel through which your subscribers will have to access and subscribe to the platform of the company in question, for every new subscription that the company obtains through your link, you will generate profits through a commission.
Crowdfunding platforms have taken a turn that cannot be neglected to the concept of donations, which previously simply did not give good results putting a button for your subscribers to donate their contribution to the content creator.
Currently platforms like Patreon work very well for content creators who offer their subscribers Premium content in exchange for a small donation fee on Patreon.
3 things to consider before becoming a YouTube influencer
These are not the only ways to generate revenue on the YouTube platform, we introduce you to the ones that might be easier for you, however there are many more such as partnering with brands or other YouTubers, sponsors of your brand or channel, etc.
- Making a YouTube channel successful it requires a lot of patience and effort , maintaining the quality of your content, making sure the audio and video are appropriate and as professional as possible.
- You must promote your channel, through web pages, social networks , deals with other YouTubers (that's getting sponsors), all of these methods are extremely helpful when you're trying to attract as many people as possible.
- You must remember that YouTube belongs to Google, this means that the control over your subscriber list is Google and not you. You have to be careful not to violate the rules they have been established for you or you could andare meeting the closure of your channel. Thus you would disappear from the Internet and from all your subscribers plus the work you had developed.