This situation can become uncomfortable and distressing, as it could extend not only to the applications themselves, but also to other elements that take up space in the mobile systemas a result, internal storage needs to be freed up constantly.
A solution from Android 6.0
Micro SD memory cards have been great allies to free up space on devices, saving files such as photos and music on them, helping the internal memory of the device to stay a little clearer.
However, with constant updates, the memories seemed to not be enough. Under this problem, Google has made available to its users the possibility of being able download and install applications directly to the SD card, avoiding congestion in the phone's internal memory.
Partition your memory the easy way
If you have the version 6.0 or later of Android, the procedure is much simpler than in previous versions.
You can do this from your device, by following the steps below:
- Enter your phone settings.
- Click on the option System settings.
- Access the section Applications.
- Choose the application you want to move.
- You will see a button with the option Change, then choose the option Micro SD, in this way the application data will be transferred.
Considerations for Previous Versions
If your Android device is older than 6.0, don't worry. The way you can install applications directly to your Micro SD memory card is more methodical, but just as simple.
For this process to run, it is important that you have the permits di superutente or root of your mobile device.
Not just a Micro SD
There are different types of Micro SD cards, which vary according to the storage capacity, the most recommended for this feature would be the Type 6.
This type of Micro SD cards it can be expensive, but they will provide a better experience, saving inconvenient and boring moments with applications, because memory capacity is optimal for their correct functioning.
Programs to partition Micro SD memories
Once you have considered these guidelines, you will need the program that will help you get the process done. Among the programs you can use are MiniTool Partition Wizard, Partition Magic e Paragon Partition.
However, the most recommended of all is MiniTool Partition Wizard, a lightweight program with a simple and efficient interface.
Starting the partition process
Once you have downloaded and installed the program, you can start the partitioning process of your Micro SD card. This procedure is divided into two parts.
Partition destined for data
- Connect the Micro SD to your computer. This will be recognized automatically by the program.
- Format the card by right clicking on the memory image of the card and pressing the option Delete.
- Once the card is formatted, repeat the previous step, but this time click on the option Crea.
- A window will open to choose the partition parameters of the card. Choose the option main in the section Create as.
- In the File System, you will choose the option FAT32, it is important that this is its format.
- Name the partition.
- Choose the partition size in the next sections.
- Press OK.
Partition for applications
- Right-click on the storage chart and press the option Crea.
- In the Create as, you will continue with the option main.
- While, in the section File System, you will choose the option Ext2.
- Press OK.
After completed these steps, you can download applications such as Link2SD, which allows you to easily move applications to the created partition. Restart your device and start moving apps to Micro SD card.
If you need to learn a format easily an Android mobile from the PC, you can access it by clicking here.