The YouTube platform was born from the idea of three students of American origin, who analyzed how boring and complicated it was to share a video over the Internet at the time.
Basically YouTube allows users around the world to create content to share through the platform and subsequently monetize their channels to earn money. The uses of this "social network" are different, since the themes exposed are different.
One of the highlights of YouTube is that it allows you to gain knowledge on various topics. For this reason, no doubt most of us have found the need to log into this platform . Either to ask about a topic or just for fun.
For this reason, the goal of this article is to teach you how record and upload a video for YouTube with your mobile, very easily.
What is a YouTube channel?
The so-called "YouTube channels" are types of accounts that can be created by any user with Internet access. They are generally created by users who have an interest in sharing information or content for the public.
Based on this, it should be noted that the "Youtuber" are YouTube users who they create and share often content through this platform. Managing to attract the public interested in the themes exposed.
In this way, YouTube channels offer a wide range of topics, both educational and entertaining. And this is how it manages to capture the attention of its users.
How to create a YouTube channel to share content?
- To create a YouTube channel, you need a PC or smartphone, as well as a personal account on the platform. Likewise, Internet access is required.
- Next you have to access YouTube , using your personal account.
- Then, click on your account entry or profile photo .
- Then a drop-down menu appears with several options. Click "My channel"
- You will then be presented with an icon with the option "use as" to create il name of your channel, but then you can change the name of your YouTube channel.
- Finally, when defining the name, you need to click "Create channel" and start sharing content through it.
As you can see, creating a YouTube channel is a really simple process that doesn't take a lot of time. The best thing is that as soon as you have created it you can start sharing videos on this social network.
How do I record and upload a video to my YouTube channel with my mobile device?
- The first step is "Record video" you want to share on your YouTube channel, you can use your mobile device's camera or use a program to add effects. If you are using another type of device, you can record the video and send it to your mobile device.
- After recording the video e applied the edition corresponding, the next thing is enter with your YouTube user account.
- When you log into your account, click on the camera icon located at the bottom of the screen, select the video from your gallery and click on "Upload video" .
- The privacy settings you want to add will be presented below:
- Hidden away : Hiding a video does not make it available in your YouTube video list, nor to the general public. Of course, you have the option to share a link with certain people.
- Private : This option is much more restrictive than the previous one, as there is not even a view link available.
Public: this action is suitable for sharing your video, as if you are a YouTuber it is necessary that your content reaches as many users as possible in the center. And even outside of it.
- By choosing the action that you think is most relevant you can add a description, to indicate what your video is about.
- Finally, you just have to click on "Publish video" .
YouTube is one of the most used social networks today. Through it we can inform ourselves of any news, in a more practical way.