A mobile phone is the essential tool of many in their daily life, as through it they stay in contact with others. Through a cellular we can easily talk to other people when and where we want, we can interact with others on the most popular social networks, we can watch videos, listen to music, video games and much more.
In fact, there are all kinds of activities that we can do on our mobile device without too much trouble, which makes it essential for everyone in their daily life and it's understandable. A cellphone really makes life easier for anyone, so it's understandable to see people looking for a better cellphone or the best way to do things.
For the latter, we can find that in the market there are all kinds of furniture lines, brands and models from which we can choose to feel more comfortable with what we have in our hands.
Many choose a particular brand for fashion or aesthetics, while others think about the functionality and power of the device in terms of technical hardware . And, in today's competitive market, every company has tried to do their best to offer their users the best possible options.
Now, with the latter in mind, we can see that there are cell phones that obviously can do things that others can't, like record the screen. Screen recording is a widely used option among iPhone users, as the option is easy to activate there, which has left many Android users with their arms crossed. But you don't have to worry as there are ways to do this via Samsung devices, so stay with us, read on and learn how to do it.
Read How to Change and Recover Plenty of Fish or POF Account Password
Screen recording has become an attraction for many around the world, because a mobile is designed to be able to capture what is around us at the right time. And even now you can record your PC screen and face at the same time.
So if we stay browsing in Internet or in our social networks and we see some interaction that makes us laugh or that we want to transmit, we can simply record everything with our mobile and then do what we want with that.
In fact, not only the screen will be recorded but also the audio of the mobile phone in question or we can activate the microphone to be able to record a comment, as long as the microphone is not damaged. Either way, it's one tool very useful that we should all have.
Screen recording on your Samsung device
With the above in mind, it is really comforting that there are ways to record our screens on Android devices, especially those from Samsung.
Da Samsung 10 it can be done, or on any device it has GameLauncher , which is the tool we will take from today, because it gives you the opportunity not only to record, but we can see several options on it. sound and graphics of our video games, so see how you can record your screen.
- While it sounds a bit strange, we can register other applications that aren't games with GameLauncher. To do this, you need to log into GameLauncher and see the list of currently installed applications.
- Within the list, you will be able to see your games and others, but if you are looking to record in a particular application you can do so by selecting the " Add application "and choosing the application you want.
- After that, you have to start the application you want to record and it doesn't necessarily have to come from the GameLauncher itself.
- When you start the application, you will see a button appear at the bottom of the screen, press it.
- Now, you just have to enter "Game tolos" and then select the option " Record ", then choose the options respectively" Ranges "e" Audio source ".
- Then go back to the application and in the new options button at the bottom, select the option " Register "and from that moment you will see that your screen is registered and keep in mind that everything will be saved in a folder of your gallery with the name of the application.