Through the following guide we will teach you step step how to remove or remove password from my Windows 7, 8 and 10 PC , a necessary process if you want to enter your personal computer faster.
Completely remove the password from your Windows computer
In case you want to remove the password from your PC, you will need to perform some basic settings. Said configurations can be realized in the following way.
- The first thing to do is to go to the PC configuration options. To do this, go to the Start menu and search for " Settings Once you find the option, click on it.
- Once you are in the configuration options, look for the " Account ", click this option.
- On the left side of the screen you will see the setup options for Microsoft Windows accounts. This time locate " Access options ".
- The login options and different security sections will be displayed. Click on " Password ".
- You will see the option " Modification ", click there. The system will ask you to enter the current password you have in your account, provide it and click" Next ".
- The system will ask you to enter data for a new password, simply do not enter anything and click on " NEXT "and then on the option" end ".
- After going through the above process, you will have successfully removed the password from your Windows 10 account.
Remove an account with email and password
Windows also has the option to affiliate Microsoft accounts, in which case they will have the email password. Therefore, if you want to completely eliminate the use of passwords on your computer, it will be necessary remove these accounts . This process can be done as follows.
- Go to the Windows start menu, type " Settings "and click on the result.
- Once the above is done, the configuration options will appear, just click on " Account ".
- On this occasion, you need to click on the "Le do information "which appears on the left side of the screen.
- Look for the option " Log in with a local account ". The system will ask if you are sure you want to make the change, just click" NEXT ".
- It is very likely that you will be asked for the password of the email already affiliated, just provide it and click on " Accept Even so, it is recommended that you first log into your Microsoft account from your browser in order to verify that the information you have is correct.
- The section for writing the user information to be created will be displayed. Realizing that this time we don't want a password, just enter the username and click " NEXT ".
- After the above, click " Log out and terminate ", a process after which the session will be closed and the system will be started with the information provided above.
In turn, there is also the option to permanently delete a Microsoft account, in case you no longer want to use it.
Before removing the password, consider the following
Passwords are arguably one of the most basic security methods available. Not having a password can damage your security , especially if you live in a family with several people.
Therefore, before completely removing the Windows password, rethink whether it is convenient to do so or not. If you live alone, there is no problem if you want to remove the password, but if you live with other people, you may need to take other measures such as encryption of folders and files in Windows 10, which will help not copy your information to other computers.
In turn, be aware that sometimes the Windows 10 license is linked to the Microsoft Outlook account, in which case it is better to keep the account information and its password for the future.