If you are already a UBER user, it is normal that you request their services from your smartphone . But you won't always have your phone at hand, it can be discharged, turned off, lost, or something else can happen. For those cases where you need to ask for an UBER and you don't have a phone, UBER has enabled a website where can you do it, how? Pay attention to this article and you will know how UBER works and how to use the application from the comfort of your home or office.
How to request an UBER from PC in a simple way
How to order an Uber from your PC
First, you must keep in mind that to request a UBER from your PC, you must be previously registered and have an account in the app. Don't have one? Signing up is easy, all you have to do is:
- Please enter your first and last name.
- Insert your phone number .
- Put your email account.
- Create a Password at your choice.
Once you have an account in the app or if you already had one, you can now order your UBER easily and quickly from the comfort of your PC, by doing the following:
- Regardless of the model or brand of your PC, you must be connected to the internet and search the official website of UBER.
- You need to allow it to access your location by enabling GPS. To do this, click on " Use location services ”. After that, a map will appear.
- Now you must carefully indicate the place where you want to be picked up and the destination where you want to arrive. It is important to note that the moment you allow tracking of your location, it is saved as the place where you will be picked up. To be picked up from another location, you need to manually change your location.
- Once you enter specifically where you want the driver to pick you up and where you are going, you will automatically receive a list of different types of UBERs at your disposal and the individual rate for each car. Choose the one you would like to travel on and the one that suits you.
- Now you have to choose the payment method, to pay the UBER driver, in cash or by card (if you choose by card, the cost will be charged to your bank account at the end of the trip).
- Once you complete the steps, you must be 100% safe that the entered data is correct and finally click on the button "confirmation".
Monitor the operation from your PC
After carrying out these simple steps, you will be able to see from your PC when a driver accepts your trip, in the same way as in the application. You will also review car and driver information .
A text message is automatically sent to your phone with this information. If you don't have it at hand, write down what is related to the driver (registration number and car model ), to avoid confusion. Finally, wait for your UBER at the previously agreed meeting point and on time to avoid surcharges and that's it!
The advantages of requesting an UBER from your PC
The benefits for you will be numerous, since, for example, if you don't have your cell phone handy , you won't run out of UBER, but you can do it with your PC, UBER account and internet access. In addition, you will have the same services offered in the app, such as access to your location, driver information, payment, among others. And on top of that, do all of this it won't take more than 30 minutes , because it is a process with a high level of simplicity and quick to do.
Have you noticed how easy it is to order an UBER from your PC? When you don't have your phone at hand and can't order UBER from there, you are ready to do it from your PC. You can also request an UBER for another person from your home or office, quickly and without fuss. When requesting an UBER from the website, no more money will be required , it will be like requesting it from the application.