One of the biggest factory defects, which some iPhone devices have, corresponds to their terminals, which are generally faulty, more precisely we are talking about the lock button.
In general, this button after some use, starts showing various failures, as if it stops working, which make it impossible to use and with it come a myriad of technical problems that can be annoying.
This failure makes it impossible for tasks like locking or unlocking the screen to become impossible, which is why, within this post, we will focus on teaching alternative ways that will help you to replace the use of this button in case it is damaged or will soon become unusable.
With these tricks, you will be able to have more control over the various buttons of your phone and with this, you will learn alternative ways that will help you replace their use. However, it is important that you know that you can add a virtual Home button on your iPhone.
Method 1 to be able to restart your iPhone
If you want to try this method, you just need to follow the steps below and that too, don't try to skip any of them
- Start by entering the application center under "Settings" that we can find inside our device.
- Once inside we can enter the section " General ".
- Once on it, we just have to start clicking on the option " Accessibilità ".
- Inside it, you need to locate the option, which is called " Bold text ", then we need to activate it.
- It is important that you know that when you perform this procedure, you will be indifferent if the option is activated or not at the moment you enter, so the only thing you have to do if you are logged in is to proceed to click on the button, which you will see appear right next to the option mentioned above.
- When you have pressed this button , you will see that a message will appear in it, indicating that once this setting is applied, our device will proceed to reboot. At this point we just have to proceed by clicking on the " Continue "and in this way, you will be able to reboot your phone effectively, without the need to use any physical buttons.
Method 2 to be able to restart your iPhone:
This is one of the most used secondary methods, if the first did not take effect, to run it you just have to follow the following steps:
- Start by entering the application " Settings ".
- Subsequently, enter the section " General "and once there, you have to enter the section" Restore ".
- Once there, you have to go to the option " Reset Network Settings "and in this way you will see that a pop-up message will appear that will carry this text:" All original network settings will be restored ".
- If we proceed to press the " Reset ", we will see how our device will automatically restart.
- This great method has a downside, in which we will delete all those network configurations and adjustments that we have made, so in doing this we have to re-enter any data that was found associated with the Wi-Fi connection.
These are some fairly simple but useful methods, which we're sure you'll want to try, however, they hold tale of the consequences that method 2 brings and that in one way or another can be annoying, if you are not connected to your common WiFi network, then try to increase your Internet connection.