WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications today. It's too easy to stay connected all the time. That is why it is important that you know how to save my WhatsApp conversations on Android and PC .
How to save my WhatsApp conversations on Android and PC
Together with Facebook Messenger, it is one of the applications we use the most to chat with acquaintances, friends and also for business purposes. This is why you are sure to have some important conversations that you shouldn't miss.
You never know when you might need it. On many occasions between changes of mobile devices or the same phone number, we can lose important chats. To have everything safe and have a backup, it is quite useful to be able to save all the conversations we have had on WhatsApp .
Fortunately, the app itself has a remarkably simple method of exporting them to your computer. Let's start by using the app to be able to save all the conversations and the simplest part is to download them to your PC, no matter if you have Windows, MAC or Linux.
We will see a little below a simple tutorial so that you can save all your conversations on your computer. Even if you have a copy of it in your email. This way it is impossible for you to lose WhatsApp chats .
Save my WhatsApp chats on Android and PC
It is not complicated at all save all WhatsApp messages on Android . All you need to do is follow the steps that we will discuss a little bit below.
- You must first open the messaging application.
- After this we will go to the top right menu.
- Then let's go up " Settings ".
- Now you have to go up " Chat ".
- Finally, let's go up " Chat history ".
- Next, what we need to do is click " Send chat by mail "and we will have to choose the conversation or conversations that we want to save in our e-mail.
It is the easiest way to save all your WhatsApp chats thanks to the email. Above all, it's fast and very simple. Then we can download all the conversations to our computer through the mail.
Save WhatsApp conversations on iOS
It is quite easy save conversations on iOS , you will simply have to follow these steps:
- You must enter the chat where you want to save the conversation.
- We press on the name of the contact.
- Then we scroll down and hit where it says " Export chats ".
- You will be asked if you want to save attachments . Be careful because if you have too many shared files it can take a long time.
- Once you have decided what to do, you just have to press the option " Mail ".
Doing so will basically send your chats to email and then we will be able to download all those conversations to your computer, ideal for having a backup.
How to save my WhatsApp messages
Since you are imagining of download WhatsApp messages to your computer, the only thing you will need to do is log in to your email and download all the chats you sent with the previous method.
The download it will be in ZIP format so you will need a program to decompress the files. We recommend using WinRAR to make it easier. Moreover, such a program is remarkably useful for many situations.
Once the file is unzipped, you can open it in a notepad, you can read all conversations or save them, for example: in Google Drive. To have access to these conversations, no matter where you are.
It is important that you know that you can also see WhatsApp conversations stored by Gmail.Read How to Disable Ok Google on Android Phones: Quick and Easy