Without a doubt, Google Drive is one of the best tools for sharing files with other users. It also offers a wide variety of benefits and options through which you can create, edit, upload and open all types of files, such as documents, images, audios and videos.
However, if you are unsure how to see the fillet that have been shared with you, don't worry, because in this post we will explain in detail how to do it. So we invite you to continue reading.
How to view files shared with me on Google Drive - quick and easy
What is it and what are the functions of Google Drive?
Google drive is a free tool that allows users to create, share and upload files online, such as documents, audio, images and videos. Being one of the most used today, due to its speed, capacity and complexity. It also provides a wide variety of functions that make it the best on the market.
Therefore it should be emphasized that drive fulfills various functions that make this site more fun and practical to use. Among them are:
- Allows Create, edit and upload documents, managing to upload existing files or create them directly from scratch in drive.
- One of the advantages and functions is that the documents are stored securely. In this way the user can access and edit from anywhere.
- Another peculiarity is that it can be share changes in real time. In other words, the user has the opportunity to invite other people online to view and even modify the documents simultaneously. You can also have a record of any change and the time it was made, you can also publish documents online for the whole world.
- It also includes the option of use the search engine in order to find a file faster.
See and search for files shared with you in Google Drive
To see or search for the files that have been shared with you, what you should do is the following:
- Ingresar a Google drive
- Find the option of "shared with me" which appears on the left side. As soon as you locate it, click on it.
- It will immediately display all the files that have been shared with you, as well as the folders and files that you have obtained through the links that the user has opened.
- You should take into account that this information appears ordered in a falling and it will start with the last file that has been shared with you.
- They include; the date it was shared, the type of document, and the owner of the file.
Organize files shared with you
If you want to organize all the files that have been shared with you, you must add them in the option of "My unit" which appears on the left side. All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Accede a drive.google.com
- Click "share with me"
- Then select the file you want to add to my drive and look at the top left for the option to "Add to My Unit"
- Next, a window will appear that will indicate whether you want to undo or organize. You must check organize.
- Then choose the binder where you want to store the file in question.
- Finally click on "move" or "move here" and you're ready.
As you can see, the process is really easy and requires no complications. You can also have your files organized in Google drive.
Finally, we hope that this tutorial has been useful to you, however, we would like to know your opinion . Were you able to see the files shared with you in Google Drive? Do you know of any other methods to view and search for these files? Leave us your answers in the comments.