Next, we will see how to send chrome web pages from my computer to mobile in a simple way. You can quickly send yourself any website you want and continue enjoying it from your mobile.
Chrome has a lot of very cool features. One of them is the ability to sync across multiple devices that have the same Google account.
You can send a website from your PC to your mobile and vice versa in a very simple, practical and above all fast way. For this you will need to have Chrome updated to the latest version, which is not too complicated, as it generally updates itself.
However, we have to mention it. By continuing with this topic, we may send any website that we are visiting on our computer to the mobile that we want. As long as you have installed Chrome and the same account on both browsers.
This way we can save time when browsing different websites or, if you need to find something for your mobile, you can do it from your computer and then send it to you. It is evident that navigating from a PC it is much more convenient, faster and more practical than doing it from a phone.
How to send websites from PC to mobile device
- The first thing will be to have the website we want to send to the phone open in Chrome.
- After that you will need to right-click on the tab where you have opened the web.
- A pop-up menu opens with a wide variety of options. Here you will have to look for what it says " Send to your devices "which is located approximately in the middle.
- When we move the mouse cursor over this option, we can see another submenu in which it will show us all the devices on which we have started a session with Google Chrome .
- We click on the device to which we want to send the web page and we can see a notification in which we are notified that the site has been sent to the selected device.
- When we go to the mobile we can see a notification from Chrome telling us that we have sent a website. Just click on it and the web will open in Chrome from your mobile .
How to send web pages from mobile to PC
In case you want to send a web page from your mobile to your computer. The process is quite simple and you will need to follow these steps:
- The first thing is to have the web open on your device. Next, hit on three points located in the upper part a right of the screen.
- A menu with some options will appear. Of all these we will choose the one it says " Share ".
- A new menu opens in which we have the possibility to share the website through the applications we have installed on our mobile.
- If you look closely you can see that one has the Chrome logo and says " Send to your devices ".
- After pressing on this option, we go to another menu where we can view all the devices on which we have started a session with Chrome. It can be your computer, tablet, or other mobile phone.
- Press your computer. Once done, you will see one notifies in it at the bottom right of the screen. Clicking on this notification will open the website in Chrome.
Remember that if you have any questions about submitting web pages to Chrome from my computer to your mobile, you can ask them in the comments section and we will be happy to help you resolve any inconvenience you may have.