Next, we will see how to take screenshots by voice on my android phone . It is not at all complicated to configure the device so that using our voice to take screenshots of the screen, without having to press a single button.
Screenshots are extremely important and almost all mobile phones natively have a key combination so that it can be done.
But there is also the possibility of using only the voice to capture what we are seeing on the screen of our mobile. To carry out this task we will have to use a Google application that will not only serve you for this purpose, but also has other very interesting tools.
With this powerful application you can read QR codes , translate text into different languages, copy text, search for names of foods you don't recognize, among many other things.
So it's an app that's really worth installing on your device. If you haven't installed it yet, what are you waiting for? Because by itself we have to continue with this tutorial and finally be in able to capture the screen of our mobile using our voice .
The tutorial itself is extremely simple and in just a few steps you will be able to make as many acquisitions as you want without limitations of any kind.
Take a screenshot with the voice on Android
Virtually all mobile devices come with some sort of key combination to take a screenshot. But what we want to do now is take a snapshot using the voice , without having to press anything on the phone.
It's possible? For this we will use Google Assistant, the Google application that is really very useful not only for this.
Read What is and how to use a SLR camera professionally?
Probably what's on your mind right now is " Ok Google, take a screenshot "But we have to configure a few things before the Assistant can perform that action after ordering it.
So we will see step by step everything we need to do to prepare Google Assistant and that in this way it can take a screenshot when we tell him .
How to take screenshots using my voice
- The first thing we will do is open the Google application, you must be logged in with your account.
- If you look at the bottom right corner you can click on " Other "to find the button" Settings "and enter the configuration section of the Google Assistant.
- Once we are in the configuration or settings we will have to go to " Wizard ".
- Here we look for "Telephone" where by pressing you will see a large variety of options.
- What we need to keep active is obviously the Google assistant. But it also uses screen context and gives screenshots.
- What are they for? Using screen context is for overlaying other applications, while giving screenshots is just so the application can take screenshots.
- So once you activate those options. Now we can use the Google Assistant by indicating the following " OK, Google, take a screenshot "and the assistant will do it immediately.
Keep in mind that when you run the command you have to say it loud, clear and fast so that the capture takes place in the application we are using and that the wizard in question does not overlap.
If you have any other questions about how to use google assistant to take screenshots with your voice on android , you can leave it in the comment box that you find a little further down.Read How to Calculate Annual Growth Rate in Excel