It is common that when referring to the gaming service, which has as its main platform a PC which, one of the best known so far, is the popular Steam where hundreds of gamers have found a large catalog of games to download and enjoy on their computers. This game allows you to connect to social networks such as Facebook, as well as its installation in a virtual machine.
However, as is common in the video game industry, various companies have tried to innovate and thus promote various services that offer much more benefits to their users.
In this case, one of the services we are talking about here is the epic Games Store, which has arrived in the hands of users with various important proposals that many do not want to miss, although the favorite of many people is the aforementioned Steam.
At the same time that all this happens within the world of video games, companies like Microsoft are looking for a way to enhance their platform in favor of locating a privileged position within the games, all this through their official store. Xbox .
Updates that we have been able to see little by little within the update of Windows 10 which were shown progressively.
If they have come this far, you will be able to understand that everything in this world is connected and users always want a lot more than what companies can give them, for these reasons, in this post we want to help you know the easiest way you can add various games by Epic Games to your Steam platform, easily and quickly.Read How to zip and unzip a rar file in Windows 10 without Winrar
Start by linking your Steam account to your Epic Games account
To start the whole process it is important that you link both accounts to each other first, for this you just have to follow these short steps:
- Log in with Steam within the Steam community, then proceed with the Epic Games launcher.
- Once this is done, go to the right, where you will see a button " See more "and there proceed to press the icon with the sign" + ".
- Once inside you need to click on the Steam option. However, if this option does not appear, the best thing to do in any case is to log into Steam on your own PC and proceed to restart the Epic Games launcher, after which the icon should appear without any problem.
- Once this part is ready, you need to select the Steam account, which you want to link to your account.
- You will see that your browser window opens, the login of your Steam account and also a message confirming the correct login.
- From now on, you can see that your friends and Steam games will also appear in the Epic Games suggested list.
Start adding your applications
When you have entered all the login credentials for your session, you will be able to see various changes within the platform, in this case we will focus on the main interface, where we will be able to see a menu option called " Library / Games "
In which if we have correctly performed all the previous procedures, we will have the opportunity to see all those titles that have been added to our personal account to date.
If we go down to the end we will find a link, which will say the following " Add a product ", that is where after pressing it, we will see the option" Add a non-Steam product ... ".
Read How to set up iCloud file storage on iPhone or iPad?
Next, we will see how a new window opens, in which a list will gradually load, in which various third-party games will begin to be included, which are in other applications that we have installed in our computer. Here we just have to select the titles we want to add to our personal Steam account and then run them from there.