It's amazing to find out what you can do with a little computer knowledge. Computers keep the tricks as simple as they are amazing to optimize their performance. But the best thing is when you can adapt your computer to the way you are. Today you will know how to disable blurry background on Windows 10 login screen .
It's just one of the many features that positions Windows above the rest of the operating systems. Do you want get the most out of Windows 10 customization ? So don't tear yourself away from this article, as all the information you need is here.
Why is Windows 10 so popular?
It has been years of great effort to stay on the computers of billions of people around the world. Ultimately, all the sacrifice and dedication of those who work at Microsoft was worth it. It doesn't matter which version of Windows we're talking about ... you can rest assured that will be among the best .
Windows 10 is Microsoft's latest product. This version of the operating system stands out for what it offers, mainly in terms of security. However, by carrying out a much more in-depth or detailed analysis, you can find more reasons to prefer it .
Adjust Windows 10 to your liking
Elegance to sell and extraordinary versatility ... these would be the most outstanding qualities of Windows . And when it comes to versatility, of course, we must refer to both its operation and its configuration.
It is precisely the second aspect that most attracts the attention of many people. Windows 10 has been noted for implementing tools to customize the desktop wallpaper and theme. However, the customization does is taking more and more seriously .
Read Why is my WhatsApp status blurry or low resolution?
The point is, the customization features or tools aren't in plain sight. What makes it necessary to have articles of this type, explaining the procedures. This way users can even figure out how to calibrate screen colors in Windows 10 without a colorimeter.
The login screen
Disabling background blur on the login screen is another one of those hidden features. Now ... did you know this isn't the only thing you can do? By perfectly managing the tools that Windows puts at your disposal, anything is possible.
Through the local group policy editor
With the right information, you can even run programs from the lock screen or log in. However there will be time to talk about it, let's go to what we came! It's time for you to know how to disable the blurry background on the login screen.
- Press the Windows + R keys.
- In the "Run" box, enter the command gpedit.msc .
- After starting the Policy Editor, navigate to the "Computer Configuration" folder.
- Now go to the "Administrative Templates" folder.
- Enter the "System" section.
- Open the folder corresponding to "Login".
- Locate and select the " Show crisp background settings on login screen ".
- When you double click on this option, a window will open where you check the "Disabled" box and then click "OK".
Via the registry editor
Another way to disable background blur on the login screen is via the registry editor. It is a slightly more tedious, but effective procedure.
- Press the Windows + R keys.
- Enter the regedit command.
- Use the menu on the left to access the route: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows System .
- Right click on "System" to create a new key. It will be called DisableAc AcrylicBackgroundOnLogon . Under "Value Information", enter 1.
- Click "OK".
Your login screen has been customized!
Windows 10 has these little things that make it truly great. The ability to adapt to the tastes of each user it is something that many cannot boast of. With this, you will be able to turn off the blurry background on the login screen.