If you want to know how to use Google Lens, you've come to the right place. This is Google's new app that started out as exclusive to Pixel phones and now can be used on various phones with the Android operating system.
This feature, integrated into Google Photos, works by analyzing images to get more information about them. Like the objects that appear in it, the monuments or buildings, the people, the animals and even the words that are in the photograph.
A very simple example would be taking a picture of a dog and analyzing its breed from Google Lens. Or take a picture of a business card and, with the help of this tool, locate the address or person it belongs to.
Books, movies, paintings and works of art, Google Lens recognizes them and tells you what they are. It is a wonderful application that è Now available for many phones.
Empezar to use Google Lens
Logically, to start using Google Lens, download and install Google Lens on any Android mobile. To activate it, your phone must be set to the English language. You can change this in Settings> Language preferences> Language.
There you select English as your main language. The phone will automatically display in English. If you don't change the language of your mobile as easily as sync Google Photos by charging your mobile, Google Lens will not work properly.
Once you've done that, go to the Google Photos application. To check if you have the Google Lens application active, you just need to follow the following steps:
Use Google Lens to analyze your surroundings
By finally understanding what the Google Lens application is, what it is used for and how it works, you will be able to use it without problems for everything the program allows.
Read How Arena Mode Works in Axie Infinity - Battle Guide
To get insight into the things around you with the help of Google Lens, you need to follow the steps below. Too easy.
- Activate Google Assistant with voice command " Ok Google". It's easy and very fast, do this step now.
- There you will see the Google Lens icon at the bottom right, click on it.
- On some phones and Pixels, another way to activate Google Lens is via the camera. The application icon should appear in the options. If you don't see the app icon, don't you can use Google Lens to get information about your surroundings.
- When you've activated Google Lens, point the camera at the object you want to analyze. Here you will begin to work out everything you need to do. On your mobile screen, select the object. If it's a word, press once to select it and then adjust the blue points.
- Press the option " Parla ". Now wait to continue the process. Read below. Say what you want to know about that object. This is great because you can learn very interesting secrets - what is this ?, How tall is it ?, Add to Google Keep. You will be able to know many secrets. It's super fun!
Things to improve in Google Lens
This is a new app, so it's still in its infancy. Therefore, it is normal that on certain occasions it does not analyze correctly an image or information it provides is not completely accurate.
Likewise, it's still not compatible with all phones on the market, if that's the case, be it patient. Over time, the algorithm will begin to improve and become available for more devices.