Photoshop is a computer program developed by the Adobe Systems company. It is used to create and edit images and photos. Its origins date back to the emergence of new IT tools in the XNUMXs.
Initially, one was obtained compatible version with the Macintosh operating system, since its first presentation in the digital market came from this same platform (1990). Today's versions were made for Windows, Macintosh and Apple.
How to use brushes and patches from Photoshop's proofing tools?
The Photoshop editing program has several tools and sections of effects that will be applied around the negative aspects of the image. Some of the more common defects are associated with "Red eyes" ; this is if a person has been photographed. Other drawbacks are associated with ambient distortion, captured figures or blurry photos, but these drawbacks can be corrected.
There are specifically two tools used to correct images; these are the brushes and correction patches . Both are essential when removing those specific shapes that reduce the quality of a digital image, such as spots on the face and body or solar refraction. You can quickly install the best brushes
Steps to use the Healing Brushes tool in Photoshop
This tool is used to undo imperfections by removing them; basically, the correction brush removes the stains from a specific point image and replaces the area with pixels similar to those found in the vicinity of the damage, thus creating the illusion that it never existed.
To edit an image and correct it by applying the correction brush you need to perform a very simple process, which does not require any complications, will take a long time. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Access the program e select the image to edit from your file gallery.
- Select the option from the toolbox "correction brush" .
- By clicking on this option you will have to click on the «brush sample» in the toolbar and select the one you deem appropriate.
- It is important to consider some essential points such as brush diameter, angle, hardness and stiffness. If you don't know much about each option; you can try and choose the best one.
- So you will have to choose one "blending mode" . This point defines the texture of the correction and you can locate it in the available toolbar.
- Then in the toolbar choose a "character" . This aspect is important, as it is the way "you will fix" the image.
- Choose how you want to align the pixels, you can align them by dragging the mouse without losing the focal point. This option is then continued.
- Thereafter it is necessary drag the image . This will show the blending process between the correct and existing pixels.
Steps to apply the patch tool in Photoshop
In this tool you select a section of the image that you want to replace with another space similar to this: that is, a space comes "cut" from the image and in this part comes "Glued" a similar section. This way the damage is then camouflaged. Now, to apply a patch you need to do the following:
- Select the option from the toolbar "spot correction brush" . An options bar will appear and you will need to click "patch" .
- Then a box with the phrase will appear "content-based patch options" .
- Select the space where you want to apply the patch.
- Now there are two things you need to specify:
- Structure : Specify from 1 to 7 the precision with which you want the characters of the space to be copied to be displayed.
- Color : Select how close you want the patch color to be to the section to be copied on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Click on the image and select the section you want to replace.
- Now drag in the section just above the part of the image you want to use as a patch.
We hope you found this article useful and we would love to have yours news. Have you been able to apply the tools for the correction and patch brushes in Photoshop? Leave us your answer in the comments.
You may also be interested in, How to Edit Photos Like a Pro - Best Photo Editing Program