Being verified on Instagram provides security to other users because it tells them that the account they are visiting is trustworthy and legitimate. But surely you are wondering how to verify my instagram account if i have few followers ; This post will tell you how to do it easily , will also give you some tips that will help you get your blue badge.
After submitting your request, you should wait for Instagram to review your request. It may take a couple of days, so you have to be patient. Instagram will notify you if your request has been accepted or declined via a notification which will arrive directly on your account; it will never notify you by text, call or email.
The data you provide must be authentic and they must match the document you attached. You should know that even if Instagram receives your request, it does not mean that you will receive that blue medal, since the social network warns its users that a "verification request does not guarantee that the account will be verified".
Factors that Instagram will take into account when verifying your profile
- The user must comply with the terms of service and the Instagram community guidelines.
- That extracted data that you enter to confirm your identity are correct and legitimate .
- Instagram will verify your account usage.
- Number of followers. This factor is essential for reports from artists, singers or TV news.
- Instagram will check if there are any accounts within the social network that are trying to impersonate your identity.
- If you have other social networks like Facebook connected to your Instagram account.
What will help me get Instagram verified?
Instagram is the most popular social network in the world which has millions of users who are enthusiastic about this app. But at the same time, several questions may arise about some of the functions offered by this application.
If you follow these tips, you can greatly increase the chances of Instagram verifying your account even if you have few followers