Google Photos has been one of the most successful applications. It comes from Google+ and was launched in 2015. Through it you can exchange photos and videos and archive them unlimited on Android, iOS devices and in a computer browser. But, if you have accidentally deleted a photo or video, this app allows you to view and recover photos and videos deleted from Google Photos, well , has a backup in the cloud.
How to view and recover deleted photos and videos from Google Photos
However, it is essential to know what Google Photos is, what it is used for and how it works, to know its salient features; as well as the fact that it is easy search for photos and videos, as it has an extraordinary way of analyzing and organizing images. It also offers you the option to download all your photos or videos from Google Photos to your mobile, so that you can have better control and backup of your moments.
View and recover deleted photos and videos from Google Photos
Photographs and videos are part of our daily routine, moreover, they allow us to remember pleasant moments and relive them. Therefore, it is important that you learn how recover them from Google Photos ; We will explain the process:
Recover photos and videos
To start the process of recovering deleted photos and videos from Google, you need to do the following:
- Log in with your Google account on your mobile, tablet or computer.
- Go to the menu located in the upper left part, you can identify it with the three horizontal stripes; A drop-down menu will appear where you will have to choose " trash can " .
- There you will see all the photos and videos you have deleted ; With one exception: if they have been in the recycle bin for more than 60 days, they will be permanently deleted.
- Now you can press or click on the image or video to restore and choose the option "restore".
- By doing so, the file will be returned to the library or mobile application and you will be able to view it again in your content.
In case it is not possible to view the photo or video , it is possible that more than 60 days have passed in the trash; or even for having emptied the recycle bin or permanently deleted it or even for having deleted it from the application on your mobile phone or in your library without having created a backup. Therefore, it is recommended that you create or take a 100% automatic backup in Google Photos.
Similarly, you can also activate synchronization with google photos on your computer or mobile phone, so as not to lose any files and thus keep your files up to date, in case of a technological accident.
Other alternatives to recover deleted photos or videos from Google Photos
If you've emptied your Google Trash or 60 days have passed, we want to offer you more alternative to be able to recover photos and videos.
Data recovery software
there various software which will allow you to recover files such as photos and videos, among others; They are generally very simple to use and you shouldn't be a computer expert, you just need to make sure you choose one that is compatible with your operating system.
What you need to do is download and install the software on your pc, then connect your mobile to the computer with the USB cable; Now you need to boot up your device so that the software recognizes it and can connect with it.
This type of software analyzes any deleted files and also existing ones; you just need to search for the photo or video you want to recover; to facilitate the search you can use the filters or choose the option " show only deleted files " . When you find them, you just need to click on the "restore or restore" option.
Read How to always be the impostor among us for PC Is it possible?
Retrieve photos or videos via Google Drive support service
If you've permanently deleted a photo or video from Google Photos, you can also call Google Drive support; as those files can remain there for up to 21 days after being discarded definitively; to recover photos and videos do the following:
- login with your account Google .
- Ve un Google Drive.
- Choose the help button in the top menu, which you can identify with the question mark "?"; there you will be able to access the Google and Drive help center and you can describe the problem and you will have alternatives; You can ask the support assistant to recover deleted photos and videos from Google Photos .