How to work in CornerShop with or without a car and what are the access requirements

Who I am
Catherine Le Nevez
@catherinelenevez
EXTERNAL REFERENCES:

vgr.com gamedesigning.org Reddit.com

Author and references

The purpose of Cornershop is the intermediation for the buying groceries online, this through its mobile application, where they will then be delivered to the user at the place of destination provided. Here we will tell you how to work in Cornershop with or without a car and what are the requirements to enter.


From the application it will be possible to create a supermarket shopping list , where we will be shown a catalog with all the products, which the user will be able to choose from all the available stores, where the buyer will then be in charge of delivering them to the place indicated by the user. It's something very similar to Uber eats where you can order two addresses at the same time and they have an alliance with corneshops in some countries.



How to work in CornerShop with or without a car and what are the access requirements

CornerShop at the time of doing the whole procedure usually makes two charges, where first it will charge us an "insurance" with an amount of 85% of the expense that we have selected and once the total purchases have been made, it will charge us the remaining 15%.

The home delivery service will already be included, don't worry about that, but if you want to know what percentages they handle ranging from 0% to 18%, this is included in the 100% we previously paid, therefore no additional cost is generated.

If you want to earn some extra money in the month and you want to try this application, here you will find out everything about working in the Cornershop with or without a car and what are the requirements to enter . It is very similar to the Amazon Flex franchise only in this case Corneshop works with franchisees.

      How to work in Cornershop with or without a car and what are the requirements to enter

      Working as a "shooper", this is the name given to buyers, is a valid work alternative in all respects and above all you can choose the service time you want to spend each day . Therefore, the earnings you want to achieve will depend entirely on you, the more the merrier, being able to choose the times you prefer.



      Cornershop is a platform that only provides the shopper mode (Buyer) , which takes care of acquiring and delivering the customer's order at the place and time established by the customer. It is important to have a car to optimize delivery times and thus benefit from multiple services during the day, but it is not essential to have a car to work on the farm.

      Requirements that must be met to become a Cornershop shopper:

      It is necessary to indicate that if you want to work with Corneshop through Uber you must sign up as an Uber partner driver and register on its platform. If you want to work directly with them, the requirements will be as follows :

      • Be over 18 years old.
      • Have a vehicle available (this requirement is not essential to be accredited as a shopper).
      • Fill form provided by Cornershop, entering the following information: name, surname, telephone number, email, region, etc.
      • Carry out the personal interview and be approved in the selection process.
      • Once selected, you will immediately start collaborating with an expert "shopper", who will guide you on your new journey, clarifying all the doubts that arise along the way such as where to shop, how to shop, etc.

      As you can see, it is not essential to have a means available to provide the Cornershop shopper service , as they can make purchases and deliveries to locations close to the store, so they can do it in a short time without having to use a vehicle for their delivery.


      The delivery of orders can be scheduled according to the time that the user who has contracted the service prefers. In any case, you can see the frequently asked questions on its official website.


      Work in Cornershop without a car in places close to places of purchase has the advantage for shoppers and users of delivering quickly and, perhaps, not having the inconvenience of looking for a parking space or parking the car. in residential or commercial areas where they are in short supply.

      add a comment of How to work in CornerShop with or without a car and what are the access requirements
      Comment sent successfully! We will review it in the next few hours.