In this article we will give you some advice on how to fix the blocking access to the graphics hardware application of Windows 10. We ask you to pay close attention to the explanation that will be given in order to have a satisfactory and effective result in your operating system.
What should you do if access to your applications' GPU has been blocked?
The message "The application has been blocked" mainly prevents games from running in the operating system, but here we will give you the solutions.
Apply System File Checker Scan: The "Request was blocked" error is due to system damaged on the board . On the other hand, the Windows system troubleshooter does the analysis and repair of the files and determines the damage.
- Access the Windows menu by pressing the Windows + X keys on your keyboard or simply right-click the Windows start icon.
- Click "Command Prompt (Administrator)" to access the prompt window.
- This will tell you if it allows you to make changes to your gear press "Yes".
- Then you need to enter the following command "DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Restorehealth" and press Enter.
- Then enter the following command "sfc / scannow" and press Enter to start the SFC search, this may take about 30 minutes or less.
- After running the scan, restart Windows to set up file fixes.
Reinstall the graphics card control: the error message "The request was blocked" also appears as a result of a incompatible or damaged driver . Or even after Windows has done updates on the system, this results in misconfiguration of the graphics card performance driver.
Read How to create or open a file with M3U extension on Android (example)
Here's how to perform a graphics card check reinstall on your Windows 10 operating system.
- Press Windows key + X and it will search for the option "Device management".
- Double click on "Display Adapters" to expand this category.
- Right click on the card and select "Uninstall device".
- Then a box will appear with a message, you will select the option "Delete the driver software".
- Then click the "Uninstall" button.
- Now press the button "Scan for hardware changes" to complete the reinstallation.
Two other ways to fix Windows 10 GPU issue
To help you, we've added two more ways to fix Windows 10 hardware access lock in an easy and simple way.
Update the graphics card driver
Operating systems and their add-ons currently require constant updates, and the graphics card is no exception. That is why we indicate how to update drivers in Windows by following these steps below.
- Download Driver Booster 6 , this program has the ability to scan and list drivers, including outdated or faulty devices.
- You will go to "File Explorer" and hit the "Download" subsection.
- There the program download will appear, double click on it.
- Once opened, it will ask you if you allow this application to make changes to your PC, you agree.
- This will be immediately added to the Windows 10 operating system.
- The new software installed will perform an automatic scan when the user runs it.
- Press "Update Video Card Driver" and it will update.
- Then restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Windows 10 System Restore
The other way to solve numerous problems is to restore the Windows 10 system after a restore point on the PC.
Read How to add or change my bank account in DIDI step by step
- Press the button Windows + R and a window called "Run" will appear.
- Type the word "rstrui" and press "OK".
- Then in the "System Restore" window, click Next.
- In the "System Restore" window you will get an option that says "Show other restoration" , select this option to expand the list of recovery points.
- By selecting the restore point in which you will reposition the Windows 10 operating system.
- Click Next and finish.
We trust that this article will help you to solve the problem of stuck graphics hardware in Windows 10 once and for all.