If you have a mobile from the South Korean company of the M series, then most likely you have been presented with this problem which has become very common among users. We will teach you what to do if your Samsung Galaxy M10, M20, M30 stays with a black screen , won't turn on or charge. Taking this drawback into account, we strive to find the solution.
Highlights of the Samsung Galaxy M series
It is worth mentioning that Samsung Galaxy M series are recent models, the launch of which took place in 2019. It even beat sales records, surpassing the series Samsung Galaxy J. Although they are so-called mid-range devices, they are powerful and stylish. Therefore, it has stood out for offering the best cost-benefit ratio in the technology market.
It does not turn on, it does not turn on and it does not charge
It is interesting that, despite the progress, has arisen un common problem . They reach a state of inactivity. And if you try to turn it on, it won't turn on or charge. It could be due to the battery overheating. But don't worry, the solution is simple and practical.
- Before you do anything, you need to have the original charger for your Samsung Galaxy M Series device.
- Connect the switched off equipment to the charger and immediately connect it to the power supply, about 1 hour. Don't try to turn it on. Don't worry if you notice that the load percentage isn't reflected on the screen. Likewise, keep uploading.
- Once the estimated time has elapsed, it's time to perform a Samsung Force Power On. To do this you will have need 2 keys of the computer.
- Press the button at the same time "Volume up" plus key "Power on" for a few seconds.
- When switching on, release both buttons. You will find yourself in the screen "Recovery mode" .
- Select and press the option "Reboot system now" . This process will try to restart your computer and log into the Android system. Calm! it will not remove any data.
Another method is the program "Smart Switch" . It is an official application from the Samsung company for Windows operating systems. Help restore your gear. If we have a problem with loading equipment, what can we do?
How to solve the load of the equipment?
- The port where the battery is recharged of the equipment must be clean . This way, we make sure to remove any impurities or residues trapped in the port.
- Aside from the suggested time, make sure the cell phone lasted long enough to have a full charge by using the wall charger.
- If you don't see results with the wall charger, try charging it from a USB port on a computer.
- After taking these precautions, try turning it on with the mentioned method.
- When the Android system recovery options menu appears on the screen, use the volume key to highlight the option "Wipe cache partition" .
- And then with the button "On" select it. We choose this process because cached data can sometimes be corrupted.
- Once the partition deletion is complete, we select the item "Restart" . And we check if the difficulty continues.
Last resort. Reset to factory settings
If after trying all of the above and the problem persists, we can only consider a factory data reset or a reset. Keep in mind that this process will delete all data from your phone.
- Try turning it on with the volume and power keys at the same time.
- When reflecting the team logo, just release the power button.
- When the Android logo appears, release the volume key.
- We choose the row "data wipe / factory reset" with the volume button. And we select with the "Power" button and simultaneously activate the master reset.
- Once the reboot is complete, you will see that the "Restart" line is highlighted. We press this option.
With all of the above methods, the equipment should be up and running. If not, we are dealing with a faulty hardware problem. Another situation to consider, to avoid future problems, is that of install an antivirus for the Galaxy M series . We hope that at this point the device problem is solved. And you can enjoy the multiple functions. Tell us your comments or experiences.