Today we will consider a drawback, which has recently arisen in Samsung models. Restarts or hangs on logo, devices like Galaxy M10, M20, M30 . Thanks to its frequency, many experts in the sector have found the solution. Today we will present it to you, as always, in clear and simple language.
What should I do if my device freezes?
The first thing is not to be alarmed, many times hangups are a temporary issue and isolated. This means that there is a possibility that they will no longer appear. Therefore, the first thing in case your phone freezes is to restart it or force it to shut down. If the startup works normally, you shouldn't worry too much.
In any case, analyze the possible causes why this is happening. The first thing is to see if an app you recently installed is causing the problem . If so, it doesn't hurt to uninstall it. In turn, keep in mind that there are many reasons why this can happen, circumstances which we will talk about a little later.
Reasons why a mobile phone is stuck in the logo on startup
- When the mobile updates the system , it restarts automatically and stays on the brand logo. And it usually takes a significant amount of time to reinstall applications and update files. So we advise you to be patient and wait at least 3 hours.
- Another recurring reason is that the updating of system went wrong.
- It is possible that the malware was downloaded outside the Play Store . So we suggest to be careful from the very beginning, to detect malicious applications in time.
- Another very common is that the application has errors while running.
- One of the reasons many users have taken risks is software customization. Using methods such as the flashing a new ROM or rooting your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Memory is not working properly.
With all these mitigating factors in mind, we can evaluate and determine the correct way to effectively resolve the problem. Next, we recommend a first solution that has been effective and a great relief for many users.
The first thing you should do to fix your Samsung mobile phone problem
- In these cases, the use of Hard Reset on Samsung equipment has given good results. Press the button at the same time "volume up" , the button "Home" (in Samsung mobile phones, it is the key located in the lower center) and the button "Power on" .
- You will then enter the Hard Reset screen. To navigate this system we will only use buttons "Volume" e "On" , select and activate the option "wipe data Factory reset" .
- The mobile will start to reset and we wait for it to enter the Android system. In most cases the problem is solved. If not, here we explain the other way to fix it.
Solve the problem by running the official Samsung software
- This method will be done with the help of your computer or laptop. You will download 2 programs . The software that contains the drivers that will allow the PC to recognize your mobile phone via USB. And download the "Firmware" official Samsung company, depending on the model of your equipment.
- We connect your mobile to the computer. It is recommended to use the original Samsung cable, to avoid future inconvenience.
- Let's try to turn off the phone using the following buttons: "Power" e "Volume -" , we keep it pressed until the device turns off. When it goes out, we immediately release the "Power" button and press the button "Volume +" .
- You will enter a screen that will say "I notify". And we press the again "Volume +" . It will present the status of "Download in progress" .
- Let's go to the computer. First we run the program dei driver Samsung , for the recognition of the mobile USB. The computer restarts.
- So with the help of the ZIP let's extract the files "Firmware" .
Run official Samsung software (useful for most models)
- We run the official Samsung software, Odin3. A small window will appear and click on accept.
- Once the program is open, we will notice a blue bar or streak in progress, which indicates that the software has recognized the device.
- On the right side of the program you will see 5 buttons. Your mission will be to download the file corresponding to the first 4 buttons . The last button we will not touch.
- Example . We we press the BL button. The window will appear "You open" . There we go to the folder where we download the "Firmware" . And we select the file that starts with BL . And we click "You open" . If the file is loaded in the space corresponding to the BL button, repeat the operation for the following buttons.
- At this stage make sure that the cable is not disconnected. And press the button "Start".
- The software files will automatically start loading. The process can take approximately 5 minutes.
Find out how to do it on Samsung Galaxy M10
The above methods work on many models of the company, anyway, let's break down how recover your Samsung Galaxy M10 mobile phone if it crashes. To do this, we will use the recovery mode, but first keep in mind that this will erase all data stored in the internal memory of the device.
Understanding the above, we can proceed to reset our Samsung Galaxy M10. To begin, the first thing is turn off the device .
Now press the simultaneously increase button of volume and button di power on . Wait until the reset options appear, you have to select 'Wipe Data / Factory Reset' and then click 'Yes', remember that you move in this menu using the volume keys. To complete the process, click Restart.
Read What can you do to get your money back for a festival or concert that has been canceled and you have already paid?
Repair your Samsung M20
The Samsung Galaxy M20 has pretty much the same system as the M10, so the reset options we showed earlier are functional for this model as well. For this reason, apply the tutorial shown for the M10 model, as it will be fully functional for the Samsung Galaxy M20 .
Fix it on your Galaxy M30
Again, the Samsung Galaxy M30, shares the software of the M10 and M20 models , then you can access Recovery in the same way. Certainly the option to restore factory settings solves most problems.
From now on we disconnect the mobile and wait for the software to load and restart. The equipment will be like new. Absolutely like an original device and you will have eliminated the problem of freezing on the logo. We hope this information was useful to you. You can leave us your comments.