In this era of digital revolution, the way we communicate and relate to each other has changed. Now you don't need to be in front of a person to talk to them, as social networks have made it possible to interact with people who are on the other side of the world. Now, there are so many of them, that sometimes it's hard to choose which one to use or which one is the best. Therefore, we will show you below which are the most used and popular social networks in the world .
Today there are thousands of social network. This makes it very difficult to integrate them all into our daily lives, even though they are used by many. That's why it's crucial know which are the most used and popular social networks in the world, and thus keep up with all the technological advances that continue to surprise us.
Also, if you have an SME, this can help you know where and how to advertise for free to promote your business. For a more current analysis, here you can find out which are the most used social networks in 2020.
Being clear that it is essential to keep abreast of everything related to social networks, it will surely ask you which ones are the most used in the world. Well, here we give you the answer.
Below we present a sorted list of the most used and popular social networks in the world, which are:
- Facebook – It is not surprising that it has more than 2,32 billion users worldwide , as it is part of everyone's life.
- YouTube: It is considered the second most used social network, with over 1.900 million users worldwide.
- WhatsApp : has more than 1.600 million users , as in most homes there is more than one.
- WeChat: While it may not be as well known in some areas, it still has 1.098 million users worldwide.
- Instagram: There is no doubt that we have all used Instagram at some point, because it has 1.000 over millions of users worldwide.
- TikTok: and how not to talk about TikTok, since it has been crowned as one of the social networks with more than 500 million users.
- Twitter: Although not as used as in previous years, Twitter still has 319 million users today.
- Tumblr: Becoming one of the most used social networks by millennials, Tumblr has more than 700 million users who enjoy it.
- Skype: It is one of the most popular networks to make video calls, and today it has more than 300 million companies and people currently using it.
- Snapchat – Famous worldwide for its hilarious filters and cartoons, Snapchat boasts over 250 million users.
These are some of the most used social networks in the world and we highly recommend you use them. If you want to delve into the world of digital marketing and community management, these social network management tools will definitely help you.
After seeing how useful and popular these social networks are, we show you how you can get them easily.
If you plan to use them from a mobile device, all you need to do is go to your device's app store and search for it. If you don't know how to do it, on our site you can learn how to download apps from the Play Store on Android. The same is true if you want to download iPhone apps from the App Store without an iTunes account.
If you intend to use them from a PC, what you should do is visit the official page of the social network you want to use. Then you need to register and start using all available features.
We hope that all this information has been useful to you and that we can help you with your search of the best social networks . We encourage you to use them and that you can get the most out of each of them.