Electronic devices are not entirely perfect, as being electronic systems they can present failures. And it is possible that this is the case with the black screen of your iPad , so don't worry, this article will show you the solution. But first, we will tell you why the black screen is placed on your iPad device, so that you can get an idea of the problem.
Why does my iPad screen go black?
Mobile equipment can experience system failures for several reasons, and among them are the ones we will mention below.
- Hardware damage , which means physical damage to the iPad.
- Strong drops that directly damage the screen.
- Failed jailbreak process of some of the limitations imposed by the Apple company.
- Lack of updating the iPad to the latest version.
It should be noted that if the problem is due to physical damage, you should go to an Apple device professional or go to Apple Technical Support . The methods to be applied below are for the operating system of the iPad as such and not damage to the hardware.
Two methods for solve the black screen problem on iPad
The two methods that will be explained below are simple to perform from your iPad, try to perform them in the established order.
- Metodo 1: hard reset
Mostly a hard reset can fix the black screen problem but it affects all the data you have saved on your computer. For this reason, we recommend that you make a backup of all the files and data you have on your iPad.
- Awards the Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- The time that must last by pressing the keys ranges from 10 to 20 seconds, until the Apple company logo appears.
- Clear your fingers from the buttons and wait restarting the Apple iOS operating system .
- Method 2: restore iPad system to factory settings with iTunes
If the full reboot can't fix the problem, try restoring iPad to factory settings using iTunes. We emphasize once again that with this option you will lose the data and documents you have on the iPad, so make a backup of them.
- Se hai Windows 10 devi download the application to perform the reset . If you have a Mac, you can download the iTunes application from the Apple Store.
- Connect the device via USB cable to your computer.
- Press the Home and Power buttons at the same time until the iTunes program detects the iPad.
- The iPad device will appear in the top left menu, press "Restore iPad".
- The reset will start automatically.
- After the restoration, the equipment will be as good as new.
Repair Fone Lab for iOS system to fix the problem
Repair with the " Fone Lab System "for the iOS operating system it is the ultimate solution, however it is very effective. This software can solve any problem that the iPad device presents, you can even recover your personal data, which is a great advantage.
A very useful software to fix problems on Apple devices is the Fone Lab System Repair, it is totally safe, here we explain how to use it.
- First, download the software on the Internet from the official website.
- Run the program and connect the iPad by a USB cable to the computer.
- Within the program, a menu appears on the left that says "More tools", once this option is selected, click "IOS System Recovery ".
- In the window that opens you will find the "Start" option, there you will click so that it begins to repair the black screen problem.
- Click the question mark icon and follow the instructions to put your iPad into recovery mode.
- Then left click on the "Repair" option for download the correct firmware to repair the iPad.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, the black screen issue will be resolved.
We hope you can solve your black screen problem on your iPad, all that remains is to hope that you will be successful with this information.