Internet today is everywhere, it is one vital part of our life, since it was developed in the 90s until it was adapted to society in the early 2000s, the vast majority of our businesses require the use of the internet, an example of this may be our business activities.
More than half of the world's population currently has an internet connection, this is a plus for the world as it allows each of us to stay in touch and enjoy the functions it offers us, as It can be to improve our knowledge through the study of virtual modules and communication through social networks.
Facebook and social social
Facebook as well as other social networks such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. They were websites with a single goal, to allow people to become users of the platform so that communication could exist between them, through images, videos and text chats. Today these social networks have grown so much that they have their own applications for the phone, Facebook and Facebook Messenger is one of them.
Currently Facebook splits into two apps, these are the classic Facebook for browsing and the messaging app Facebook Messenger, with these apps you can have all the functions of Facebook, such as having two accounts open at the same time, then you can find their Lite versions, designed for medium-low range devices, these are Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite, also remember always have Facebook updated.
Why does Facebook Messenger freeze when I enter a chat?
Many users have reported this error hundreds of times, it happens that Facebook Messenger notifies us of a message received but in the process of entering the chat, the application gets stuck, having to close the Facebook Messenger application to re-enter and thus be able to respond to it, this can happen for many reasons.
Read How to disable or remove Firefox notifications in Windows 10
Either because our mobile does not support the Facebook Messenger application, the memory of our device is full or we have to review our app to see specifically what happens, because in fact there is the option of Facebook Messenger Lite, as it can perform most of the functions of Facebook Messenger through a much shorter and lighter interface than the original.
How can I prevent this from happening to Facebook Messenger?
In this article we will explain step by step which ones are our options for Facebook Messenger correctly and smoothly:
- We will go to Settings of our devices and look for the Applications and storage section.
- Within the Applications configuration, we must find the option to see through a graph how the space of our device is distributed, it is important to see in the graph how much space does each app take on the device.
- We will locate the application Facebook Messenger and we will select it.
- After this we should see every data of the application, see the size it occupies on our device and see how that dimension is split, these are split between the Facebook Messenger data and the cache.
- Many of the times the Facebook Messenger application crashes it could be because there is a lot of cache memory in the application, if this is the case we will select it and we will delete.
- So we'll test the application, in case clearing the cache didn't work, we can delete some conversations that are in the Facebook Messenger app, both this and also go to the gallery of our device and delete the images or videos that it considers to be heavy.
In the extreme case that the Facebook Messenger application crashes, we will have two options, one is to look for the previous version of the application where this did not happen, to do it is simple, we have to search the internet for an apks page and we look for Facebook Messenger, we look for the previous version we had, we downloaded it, we allowed the installation of unknown origin, we installed it on our phone and that's it.
Read How to Disable Ok Google on Android Phones: Quick and Easy
The other option is to uninstall it and install Facebook Messenger Lite, which will also help us do most of the Facebook Messenger actions and won't crash May