You are enjoying Netflix on your devices, but have recently started having problems signing in? Our today's article will certainly help you, we will tell you why Netflix says that the password is wrong ? And most importantly, we also offer you some tips in this post to help you solve these problems.
Why is Netflix telling me my password is wrong
Why does Netflix tell you the password is wrong?
If after creating your Netflix account you have always logged in on your Smartphone, iPad, iPod touch, Smart TV or PC, but lately you cannot access it because it generates an error message , this could be due to the following reasons:
What can you do when this happens?
1. If you don't recognize your password or email on shared devices: You may need to update both your email and password.
2. When you access Netflix from your browser with the Netflix.com official page and you don't have an Internet connection, or you have possible network configuration problems, we recommend that you:
- Try connecting to another one WIFI network available or use your data plan.
- If you entered the data incorrectly, make sure you have it and try again. But if you have forgotten them, try a reset your password , how? by clicking on the Forgot Password? option.
- Later, if you added your phone number or other email when creating your account, you will receive an email or SMS to recover your new password. If the case is that you forgot your email or the phone number you registered, you can get help online at the official website of Netflix to recover your account.
3. When the option to save the password in your browser has already expired, or does not recognize it: In this case, make sure that the address and e-mail are correct and enter it again, or try disabling Google Smart Look .
4. If you have problems recording and playing on your Smart TV. Call the Netflix Help Center to reload and update the app. How?:
- Activate the hidden control of Netflix with the remote control of your TV, press on the arrows: twice the upper one twice the lower one, then left, right, that left, that right and 4 times up,
- now the menu will be activated, in the first option it will show you the network status from TV to Netflix servers, connectivity will be checked,
- then, activate the logout to delete all credentials you have, press yes to reload the application ,
- regain control, press the arrows as you did initially, go up Ricarica Netflix , to empty the application cache,
- wait a bit, press access and the app will load.
You detected Why is Netflix telling me the password is incorrect? We hope you can resolve your issue promptly.